2. Leaving

Title: Leaving

         -

I need to talk to him. I want to see him. I missed him.

I walked down the hallway, wanting to reach specific class I'm heading with those determinations in my mind. I wanted to know what the hell is wrong with Jimin. My own boyfriend has been avoiding me for a month now. He declined my calls and ignored my messages. I really wanted to punch him in the face for doing this to me. Just why did he do that??

"Hello," my head popped at the back door and his friends looked at me. I smiled at them and they smiled back. Then my eyes searched for his desk and scanned the classroom when Jimin wasn't there at his seat.

"Where's Jimin?" I asked to no one in particular. Taehyung seemed uninterested that he shrugged before leaving the class. I blinked to his indifferent. Did he fight with Jimin again? They always fight on small matters and said that's what best friends do.

"Y/N," Yoongi called me as he strode towards me. "Jimin wanted to meet you at the field." He told me.

"He did?" my eyes lit up. Finally, I'm meeting him! Yoongi nodded his head before added, "Right now."

So, I leave his class and run towards the field. A smile crept on my face the moment I saw him sitting on the bench near the field. From his back view, I can see sadness surrounded him. What happened to him this one month? What has bothered him?

"Hey," I pressed my hands gently on his shoulder, looking down at him. He was startled but he looked up to me anyway. I smiled as I leaned down to peck his lips but he immediately avoided my lips. He cleared his throat and gestured for me to sit.

"I have something to tell you," his voice was low, not as cheerful as usual. Seeing and hearing the changes from his action and his voice, my heart began to pound nervously.

"What's wrong?" I asked as soon as I sat beside him. I was sitting close to him so he scooted away a little, hurting my already wounded heart. He was far from the Park Jimin I knew. My boyfriend is a sweet boy, he loves being close to me and he always greets me with his cheeky smiles. But today, he was different. Way too different. I don't know him now.

He didn't even look at me. His head was hanging low, staring at his phone while his hands fidgeting it, caressing and flips it up and down. Watching him said nothing and ignoring me, he got me annoyed.

"What's wrong with you? You have been avoiding me lately and don't tell me that's because of theatre club activities because I don't believe you. You didn't attend it and been skipping your 400m relay practice too. Why? Are you sick?" my right hand was lifted to touch his forehead but he avoided me again, this time with firm voice.

"NO!"

I was startled when he raised his voice at me. What the hell? I was mad so I pushed his shoulder and at the same time, his phone vibrates. I caught the caller name and my heart beat rose, my body heated up from the boiling anger. That's it. Someone called him and their contact name has love symbol which the only contact that have love symbol in his phone were only me and his mother. And we both knew his mother's name isn't Angelina.

"Who the hell is Angelina?" I asked through gritted teeth. I asked because I have right to know. I am his girlfriend for God's sake!

"None of your business." He didn't decline the call but instead he flipped down his phone so that the phone's brand was showing. It's a bitten apple then so what. I'm about to chew him right now for pissing me off. None of my business? Is he kidding me??

His phone vibrates once again.

"I have right to know who is she, Jimin. I'm your girlfriend!" I wanted to snatch his phone and answered it on his behalf then find out about the girl but he cut in with his words.