13. Her & Blue Butterfly

" Her and Blue Butterfly "

You as Soyeon

Genre:
Fluff, Angst

_____________

In their life there are three different phases of worlds: The current living world, the temporary and the afterlife.

The living world is a world where humans are still alive and busy chasing after their desires. They wanted to have all they want, but they often forget to appreciate, to feel grateful... until they no longer live in that world.

Thus, in the temporary world, they are given a second chance-49 days to appreciate or see someone they love or do things they couldn't do in the living world.

In 49 days, they are given time for that but there are rules to this opportunity. They should never cross the line to interfere with living person and to get involve with any humanity feelings. If they crossed the line, they could vanish even before the 49 days ended and immediately sent to the afterlife.

"Don't forget the rules and-" a voice in form of a sky blue butterfly says and is cut off by Soyeon's joyful scream, "And enjoy myself!"

Soyeon smiled to the butterfly. The sky blue butterfly is her guardian for 49 days. Soyeon died in an accident while on her way to her new high school. Her chauffeur is still in come while she died on scene due to serious injury in her head and upper body.
The first place Soyeon visit is her house. She went to check how her parents are doing and she is upset to see the empty house.

Click.

A woman figure enters the house while talking to the cellphone. Soyeon immediately pull a smile as she recognized her. The woman comes to pick a file she left on the coffee table in the living room before she rushes out again. Soyeon's smile cease. Her mother is still busy even after she died. Did she ever consider her as a daughter or did she even love her?

Soyeon bet they didn't.

Soyeon crumples file that contains divorce form that she found on the dining table. Her mother had signed it and she left a note to remind her father to sign it as soon as he arrived home from overseas. Soyeon tears the note and throws it in the air.

She then left the house while crying.

"Hey," Soyeon bumped on someone on her way out of the apartment building. She apologized immediately and also wanted to leave quickly but someone caught her elbow.

"Are you okay?" He asked politely. His voice is so gentle and his touch is like a feather on her elbow. Soyeon raises her head to see his worried eyes. She quickly wipes her tears and nodded a yes. He pulls a small smile.