Chapter 5

Author's note:

I picture Connor Corum as Jamie.

I know that him and Paisley look nothing alike but that will be explained later in the book.

I had a hard time writing this chapter.

You will soon found out why.

Good Luck! lol

Love you!!!

------

The rest of the day goes by quick but all I can think about all day is that kiss. I mean it was passionate and hot as hell but so wrong.

...I think.

But it was with Mason so it will never be spoken of ever again!

All these thoughts are running through my head as I pull into the drive at Jamie's preschool and wait for him to come out.

Fifteen slow minutes pass by  and there's still no sign of Jamie.

Damn, that boy is gonna get it when I get in there.

I turn the car off and get out. I stomp over towards the doors and make my way inside to look for Jamie.

All the sudden I feel arms wrap around me and I'm a little taken back so I almost fall over.

"Oh Ms. Darkwood I'm glad you're here! I'm so sorry! I already called your dad and he is on his way here now." She says and breaks down into tears.

What the hell is she talking about?

"Um....yeah. What are you talking about?" I ask as I pull her off of me as nicely as possible.

"It's....Jamie. He's..mis...missing." She says between sobs.

Out of all the things I expected to come out of her mouth, that was surely not one of them.

My little four year old brother is missing! How in the actual hell do you lose a kid from preschool?

"What? Where is he?" I nearly scream at her and break down into tears as the door behind me opens up.

I turn around to see my dad running towards me with his arms open wide.

"Daddy!" I call and run into his arms. He pulls me to his chest as I cry on his shoulder.

"What happened?" My dad yells at Jamie's teacher.

She flinches and says, "I don't know. He was with us at recess but when we came back in, he was gone."

I understand that she probably feels terrible right now but if she doesn't stop crying my wolf is going to take over and do something so vicious that no preschooler should ever have to see. I can tell my dad feels the exact same way because he's struggling to keep his claws in and his eyes their dark brown color instead of a jet black.

Instead of cussing the woman out like I assumed he would, my dad grabs my hand and races out of the building, dragging me with him.

"Daddy wait! Stop! Where are we going?" I question.

"We're going to go find your brother and rip the head off the son of a bitch that took him." He growls. Yeah, I guess that should have been obvious.

When we do find Jamie I am never going to let him out of my sight again.

And I'm going to make sure whoever took him pays dearly for it. One thing you just don't do is mess with my baby brother.

------

Author's note:

Ughhhh!

I had to write it. It's sad but just wait and see what happens and who has Jamie. ;)

Thanks for the reads!!! It means the world to me!

My life is kind of crap right now so this brings me the most happiness.

Thanks so much!

Love you!!!!