Chapter 10

Author's note:

I'm gonna keep this short and sweet...

Thank you all so freaking much for 800 reads! To me that is just incredible!!!

I love you all so much and when we hit that 1000 mark, I have a surprise for you!

A DOUBLE UPDATE!!!

YAYYYY!

Anyways, happy reading!!!;)

Unedited.

—————

We've been driving for about an hour when Jamie starts to stir in my lap. I sit up from Mason's chest when his eyes start to flutter open.

"Sissy where are we?" He asks before rubbing his eyes and letting out a small, adorable yawn. "And where's daddy?"

Shit.

How do I answer that? I can't explain what's going on to him because one he wouldn't understand and two it would break his heart.

"He has some Alpha business to tend to. In the meantime, you and sissy are gonna come live with me and my pack. We're currently on our way there now." Mason explains for me.

I send him a look of gratitude and he smiles in return.

"Oh. Okay. Sounds fun." Jamie replies with a smile.

"It will be." I say to reassure him. He hums in agreement before snuggling back into my chest. I sigh in relief before allowing Mason to pull me onto his lap.

Wait! Not really on his lap. Just really close to his side where he has his arms wrapped around me in a protective yet possessive manner.

"Sissy?" Jamie asks a few minutes later.

"Yes Jamie?"

"Will you be sleeping in the same room as Mason when we get to his house?" Jamie questions and I can't help but choke on my own breath.

"Wha-what?" I stutter.

Mason looks down at me with a sly grin and waits for my answer.

"Why would you ask that?" I ask Jamie nervously while avoiding eye contact with Mason.

The jerk is probably loving this.

"I don't know. I was just wondering." He shrugs his small shoulders.

"Um...I guess." I answer after thinking about it.

I mean, we are mates after all. We shouldn't really be separated.

I can hear my wolf howl in agreement and I mentally scoff at her.

I finally look up at Mason to see a smug grin on his face and eyes full of lust.

He is probably thinking the same exact thing I am.

I look back down when Jamie shifts in my lap to get more comfortable.

This is gonna be a long ride.

~Two hours later~

"Wake up kitten. We're here." Mason says and lifts me up in his arms bridal style.

"Where exactly is here?" I look down in my arms and don't see Jamie. "And where exactly is Jamie?"

"Relax. I have already had the girls take him up to his room." He says and we walk through the front door. "And here would be my home."

I decide I'm too tired to look around and explore the house tonight, so I will do it tomorrow.

Wait! Did he say girls?

"Girls?" I question with a raised brow.

I mentally slap myself when I see him smirk from my slightly jealous tone.

"I was referring to my mom and my grandma. I don't have a bunch of girls from the pack running around my house waiting on me like everyone thinks." He says slightly annoyed.

"That's not what I think at all Mason." I calmly explain. I didn't mean to offend him.

"I would certainly hope not. Paisley the only girl I want running around my house waiting on me is you." He says with a sweet smile.

Awww-wait!

"Jerk!" I slap his chest and he lets out a gorgeous laugh.

"Kidding." He says before leaning down to kiss my forehead.

Mason walks us up the stairs and enters the last room on the right side of the hall. He shuts the door behind us but refuses to let me down when I try.

Still carrying me in his arms, he leads us over to a huge bed in the center of the room.

He lays me down and steps away.

Before I can ask what he's doing, he takes off his shirt.

I feel my eyes widen when I take in his gorgeous abs. I watch his muscles move when he takes off his pants, leaving him only in his black boxers.

He crawls into bed and gestures to me.

"What?" I ask still not looking away from his perfect body.

"Take off your clothes." And just like that I'm snapped back into reality.

"Wh-what?" I gulp.

"You can't sleep in jeans. Just take off your clothes and put on my shirt." He says with a husky voice that makes me melt on the inside.

"Um...", I begin to stutter.

"Calm down Paisley. I swear I won't try anything. I just want you to be comfortable." He says in his deep voice.

I sigh before standing up from the bed and unbuttoning my jeans. I slowly slide them down my legs before lifting my shirt over my head and replacing it with Mason's.

I can feel his eyes on me the whole time.
Moving up and down my body taking in every curve.

I quickly craw into bed and turn away from him so he can't see how embarrassed I am.

He wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me closer to him.

"You shouldn't be embarrassed kitten. Trust me...when I say you...have nothing to...be embarrassed of...especially not around me." He says while placing soft and gentle kisses on my shoulders and neck.

I shiver with each kiss that is placed on my tender skin.

"Okay. Goodnight Mason." I say to stop this from going any further even though I really want it to.

"Goodnight Paisley." He kisses my neck one more time and secures his arm around me.

I drift off to sleep feeling safer than ever in Mason's arms.

-------
Author's note:

Ooohhhh!!! Getting a little hot and heavy, huh Paisley?

Lol comment and tell my what ya think.

In the next chapter we will find a lot more about Mason and his family.

I bet you have a lot of questions and they will soon be answered.

Please please please vote for the story!

It means the world to me when you do or if I get a comment from someone saying they really like it. It's what keeps me writing.

I love you so much and thanks again for everything!

Good night and sweet dreams!