Chapter 16

Author's note:

Thank you for being patient when it comes to me updating.

I was with family over the weekend and dealing with my insane friends.😔

Anywho, that for the votes, reads, and comments!

Random question. Do you like One Direction? If so, who is your favorite? Comment please!

Love you all!

Happy reading!

-------

Mason's P.O.V.

"So...what's it like to have a mate?" Dawson asks me as we drive into Alpha Tarren's territory.

"It's great. I mean I love her to death and I always want her by my side. However, I'm trying to take it slow cuz I know she's not ready for somethings." I explain.

"Such as..." Dawson trails off with a wink.

"Oh my gosh Dawson shut the hell up! I'm not talking about that especially with you." I yell sorta playfully. I can't tell anyone about me and her. It's personal and frankly, the thought of someone knowing how good I can make her feel makes me jealous and pisses me off.

"Chill dude! I'm just messing with you." He says nervously.

I didn't even realize my eyes were turning black and my claws were starting to show.

I think of Paisley and instantly calm down.

'Mason!' My mom mindlinks me.

'Yeah?'

'Come home! There is something wrong with Paisley. She locked herself in your room and won't come out. She won't talk to anybody! I'm really worried about her.'

'I'm on my way!'

All I can think about is getting to Paisley. Whats wrong with her? Is it her dad? Is it what happened earlier? She said we were ok.

Guess I'll find out when I get back home.

I make a sharp u-turn and start speeding to my house.

Paisley P.O.V.

"Paisley honey! Come out! What's the matter? You can tell me!" Linda begs.

After reading the letter I ran to Mason and I's room and haven't been out since.

He found me. He said he was gonna kill Mason! The thought alone makes my wolf growl loud in anger.

The most intoxicating scent hits my nose and I know immediately who it is.

Mason.

"Paisley open this door! You know I will bust it down if you don't!" He yells while banging on my door. Seconds later the door flies off the hinges and a very pissed off Mason walks in.

His eyes scan the room and when they land on me, they soften.

"Paisley baby, what's the matter? Why'd you lock yourself in our room?" He asks, worry clearly laced in his voice.

"...He....f-found...me...." I manage to say through sobs.

Mason growls out loudly causing me to flinch. He notices this and picks me up off my spot on the floor and carries me to the bed.

He gently lays me down and begins to take his clothes off. Once he's only only in his black boxers he lays down beside.

He wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me incredibly close to him with my back facing his front.

I turn around to face him and begin to sob in his chest.

His grip on me tightens and he starts to run his hand up and down my arm and back.

"Sh...baby everything is gonna be ok. I got you. I won't let anyone hurt you. You're mine and I love you." He coos in my ear.

This is the way I fall asleep. Snuggled up to Mason listening to his heartbeat.

*The next morning.*

My eyes flutter open to met Mason's brown ones. He smiles a heart-stopping smile at me and I grin back.

"Thank you." I tell him.

"For what?" He asks back.

"For never letting me go." I cornily respond. Apparently he finds it cute cuz he leans down and kisses me passionately. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back.

Once I pull away we are both breathless. He kisses the tip of my nose and gets up. I whimper at the loss of contact which he finds amusing.

He picks me up and carries me into the bathroom. He sits me down on the counter and starts the shower. He walks back over to me and pulls my shirt over my head.

Oh.

He unbuttons my pants and pulls them down my legs. Next comes my bra and panties.

He picks me back up and carries me into the shower. He takes off his boxers and hops in after me.

He leans down and presses a kiss on my mark. I moan in response and he starts sucking on it.

I feel my knees buckle and Mason picks me up and presses me against the wall. I wrap my legs around his waist. He brings his mouth back up to mine and starts kissing me.

His tongue sweeps across mine begging for entry which I gladly give him.

Our tongues fight for dominance and in the end, he wins.

We are like this for the next 30 minutes and then the water starts to get cold.

I pull away and grab my strawberry shampoo and conditioner.

Once I'm done I hop out of the shower and into a towel. Mason is just standing there staring at me the whole time.

"Take a picture. It'll last longer." I say smugly. His cheeks start to heat up which I find hilarious. He steps out of the shower and wraps a towel around his waist. He comes over to me and wraps his arms around my waist. My back against his front.

He turns us to face the mirror and trails little kisses down my wet neck.

"I love you." He mumbles against my skin. "I love you too." I reply.

"Lets get dressed and go downstairs." I suggest.

He nods and 20 minutes later we walk downstairs. We go into the dining room where almost everyone in the pack is gathered around the table.

They all stare at us. Most with either worried or pissed off expressions. Kaiden, Mason's dad, steps up and and says something that makes my heart stop beating.

"Paisley, your dad and Max are here with their packs. They are looking for a fight." He says angrily.

--------

Author's note:

Epppppp!!!!!

How was the update? Good? Bad? Comment below please!!!

I wanna give a big shout out to my amazing cousin Chrissie. She has always been there for me and I love her to death. I would do anything for her and I know she would do the same for me. She has the biggest heart of anyone I know. She is a true Christian and I'm so incredibly proud of her.

Anyways, comment, vote, fan, and look out for another chapter tonight.😉

I love you all!!!!