Chapter 26

Author's note:

Ok this may or may not be the last chapter before the epilogue and before the sequel. I literally wanna break down in tears right now! I mean over 15k is just incredible and I can't believe it!! Thank you all so much!!!

I dedicate this chapter to @VanaDante Thanks so much for reading and voting! I love you and you're amazing!!!

Thanks for all the votes, comments, and reads y'all!!! Any questions, just ask.

Another thing. Some people like to get a certain number of votes, reads, or comments before they post a new chapter and that's completely ok and understandable. I've just never been one of those people. I also am not one of those people that asks you to follow me, although that would be cool, but I'm not asking. Just wanted to clear those things up.

Thanks so much for everything. I have God to thank for giving me the love for writing! I love you all!!!

Happy reading!!!

Unedited.

---------
It's been a couple weeks since I found out I was pregnant. Mason and I are now on our way to see the pack doctor. Since werewolf pregnancies only last about 4 months, we can already tell if our baby is gonna be a boy or a girl.

I'm hoping for a boy but Mason swears it's gonna be a girl. I'm completely ok either way and we love him or her no matter what.

I yelp as Mason scoops me up in his arms and walks through the pack hospital doors.

"You don't need to be walking anymore. I don't want you or our baby getting hurt." He says with a smile gracing his face.

Normally I would tell him to let me down and that I'm not helpless, but with seeing how happy he is, I just can't do that.

"Alpha Mason, Luna Paisley. How can I help you?" The sweet old woman asks from behind the counter.

"We have an appointment with Dr. Drew to find out the sex of our baby." Mason answers.

"Ok follow me this way." She replies and starts walking down a long corridor with several rooms.

She leads us into a room where we will find out what we're having. I can't believe this is actually happening!

"Ok Alpha and Luna, lets find out what you're having, shall we?" Dr. Drew asks while walking in the room. Mason and I both nod our heads in approval. "Ok Luna Paisley if you'll just lay down and lift up your shirt please."

I lay back in the chair and lift up my shirt. I shiver once the cold gel hits my stomach. All the sudden this thumping sound fills the room, breaking the silence.

"That would be your baby's heartbeat", the doctor announces, "and if you'll look right there, you could see you are having a baby girl." He informs us with the sweetest smile.

"Congratulations Alpha and Luna!" He says before wiping the gel off my stomach and exiting the room.

Tears pool in my eyes while Mason leans down and pecks a gentle kiss to my lips.

"We're having a baby girl! I can't believe it!" Mason exclaims excitedly and proudly. "She's gonna be just as beautiful as her mother."

"Wow. I-I don't know what to say! I'm so happy! We're having a little girl! I can already tell she's gonna be a daddy's girl." I reply.

"I love you kitten." Mason says while pressing another kiss to my lips.

"I love you too!" I say.

I'm so excited! I'm having a little girl! We're having a little girl! Thank you Lord for her!

"Lets go home and tell the rest of the family, ok?" Mason asks and I nod.

"We have so much to do before she's born. We have to set up a nursery, buy diapers, clothes, and furniture. That's not even the half of it." I say stressfully.

We have so much to do. How can we get all this down in just four months? It's impossible.

"Baby it's ok. We can handle this. Just calm down and don't stress yourself out." Mason says adoringly

I nod my head and snuggle into his chest when he hugs me. He picks me up bridle style and carries me home. Once we get inside everyone is waiting for us to find out what we're having.

"Ok everybody. We're having a girl!" Mason yells happily. Everyone starts congratulating us and tell us how happy they are for us and for the pack.

"So my little girl is having a little girl?" My dad asks and I nod. "Wow! Where has the time gone? It seems like the yesterday you were in the front yard playing with your dolls." He says with tears in his eyes. I walk up to him and pull him into the tightest hug possible.

"It's ok daddy. I'm still your little girl." I say and wipe away his tears.

"I'm proud of ya Pais and I love you very much." He says and kisses the top of his head.

"I love you too!" I reply.

I walk back over to Mason and he instantly pulls me into his side. He leans down and puts his head in the crook of my neck.

"I love you and our little girl so much Paisley! I'm so happy you're my mate and fiancé. I got so lucky!" He declares.

"I'm the lucky one Mason. I love you too." I say and lean up to press my lips to his. Once we pull away he leans down and places a gentle kiss on my stomach.

"Hey baby girl, this is your daddy. I love you so much and can't wait till u get here!" He says lovingly.

I can't wait to make my family whole! My wonderful mate and our soon to be gorgeous baby girl.

------------
Author's note:

That was the last chapter before the epilogue. Thank you all so much for the reads, comments, and votes. I love you all so much and I can't believe how much y'all liked my book.

We have come a long way and we are just an epilogue and a sequel away. THERE IS A SEQUEL SO STAY TUNED!!!!

I love you all! Thanks so much!!!