Chapter 15

Author's note:

Austin Butler is who I picture Dawson, Mason's Beta, as.

But guess what?

I will be writing a sequel to this book! Not exactly sure what it will be called but I know what it's about😏

That doesn't mean I'm done with this book yet tho. I will probably have over 30 chapters so please keep reading and voting.

I have noticed people don't really comment a lot and that's totally fine. However, I really do appreciate it when you do. The comments and just the fact that y'all read the book make my day so thank you very much!

Love you all!

Happy reading!!!

Unedited.

--------
Paisley's P.O.V.

I wake up cuddled up next to Mason. His arm is around my waist in a tight but bearable grip.

I look down under the sheets at our naked bodies and the events of last night come flashing back.

No we didn't do the...deed, but he did mark me.

I am now and forever only Mason's. I can't help but smile at the thought. He also said he loved me!

I trace over my mark with my hand. I'm just so happy and at peace. Although that may not last long. There's still the threat of my dad and Max finding me. However, I know Mason will protect me and Jamie and that just makes me love him more!

Mason starts to wake beside me and I watch as his eyes flutter open.

They are immediately filled with lust and love.

"Morning Kitten." He purrs and kisses the tip of my nose.

"Morning!" I say with a giggle.

"How do you feel? Ya know, now that I marked you." He asks nervously.

"Mason I feel amazing! I love you and this mark. It shows everyone else I belong to you." I assure him with I gentle kiss to the lips.

He takes it a step further though. He moves to hover overtop of me. He manages to keep his weight off me by leaning up on his elbows.

"I love you." He coos in my ear making me shiver. He licks at my mark making me moan in absolute pleasure.

Being that we are still naked I know I have to stop this before it escalates any further.

He moves right over my entrance and I start to panic.

Of course I want this for us, but I just don't want it yet. It only takes one time to get pregnant and I will not bring a baby into this life knowing its not safe. I already have Jamie to worry about. I can't and won't risk him getting hurt.

"Mason...we have to stop." I say reluctantly.

He doesn't listen and continues to inch closer to me. I can feel his 'friend' on my upper thigh and look up.

His eyes are pitch black. Great! His wolf is taking over.

He presses his lips to mine and basically shoves his tongue down my throat.

His hands start to roam all over my body making me shiver.

"Mason....please!" I beg.

I try to push him off of me but he is to heavy.

"Mason." I whimper and start to cry.

As soon as the first tear falls Mason's eyes turn back to their original color. He looks at me with sadness, anger, and regret.