Chapter 21

Author's note:

Thanks everyone for basically everything! The reads, votes, comments, etc.

I love you all so much!

The last update was an author's note about Zayn leaving One Direction. Yes I'm a crazy fangirl but I'm a proud crazy fangirl. I love them so much so him leaving hurt like heck. I support him and his decisions though. I love you Zayn and One Direction!

Anyways sorry for the delay but if you read the author's note you would know why.

I dedicate this chapter to @ni_eimma
Thanks so much for reading and I love you!!!

I love you all!

Happy reading!!!

Unedited.

---------

Once I walk into the flower shop, the smell of roses instantly fill my nose.

"Wow!" I mutter in astonishment.

I look around and all I see is flowers everywhere! Daisies, Lilies, sunflowers, and finally...roses.

Actually, it's a huge bouquet of roses! With my name on them!?

"Here ya go Luna. The Alpha wanted me to give this to you." A sweet older woman says while handing me yet another envelope with a rose taped to it.

I quickly open and read it.

Dear Paisley,

I see you found the bouquet of roses I left for you. I know roses are your favorite flower, so I thought I would keep the theme going.

Anyways, your next clue is rather simple. Go to the place that is heated with our moments and washes them away. ;)

I love you so much baby. Please hurry!

Love,

Mason

Heated with our moments and washes them away?

Oh my gosh! The shower!

That makes sense but there is one thing I don't understand.

Why in the hell is my next clue in our shower back at the house I just came from?

If Mason is joking around I'll kill him!

"Ok Dawson. It looks like we are going back home." I inform him.

"Really? I'm gonna kill that jackass for making me run all over creation!" Dawson snarls playfully.

"Yeah. Sure." I respond.

We walk out of the store and climb back into the car.

We sit in silence for about five minutes before I break it.

"Dawson?"

"Yes Luna?" He asks.
O
"One. It's Paisley. You don't have to be so formal with me. We have known each other for a while and you're my mate's best friend and beta." I tell him stiffly.

I know I'm the Luna and all, but I'm still Paisley. I don't need a title or anything. However, I'm happy to have this title because it means I'm Mason's mate.

"Alright Lu- I mean Paisley." Dawson replies and gives me a small smile which I happily return.

"The other thing is um...have you found your mate yet?" I ask out of curiosity. I have wanted more friends around here and if Dawson had a mate, we could possibly hang out.