•3•

I woke up to weight on my chest

I woke up to weight on my chest. I didn't sleep all night since I was busy admiring my little Ella. Mother took Ella away from us when she was only 6 months old and I was only 13. Both Ella and I had a strong sibling bond.

I remember buying her a teddy the day she was born and she still had it.

she cuddled into my side the entire night, she clearly misses her mum a lot.

"Xavier" Luella repeatedly poked my cheek

I hummed and got Ella off my chest and laid her back down next to me

"Ella babe please go back to sleep it's too early" I groaned

"But Xavier" she whined

"Ella sleep," I demanded

"Fine" she puffed

I closed my eyes to fall back asleep but then Ella started moving around "Please stop moving I'm trying to sleep"

"But Mr snuggles," she said with a frown

I sighed

"Where is he?" I asked looking at her

"He fell down near you," she said trying to point on the floor

I looked back down beside me on the floor I saw her teddy. how the fuck did he get there? I picked it up and gave it to her as she immediately hugged it "Okay sleep now"

She mumbled a yes as her eyes started slowly closing

I laid her head down on my chest as I carefully stroked her dirty blonde hair making sure to not wake her up. I gave a small kiss on her head and closed my eyes to fall asleep.

Adriel had just woken up to get ready to go to the office and do some work

Most would recognize him outside the office since he was a 6'3 guy with tattoos all over his arms, unlike his brothers who had no tattoos.

Adriel got out of bed and took a shower while thinking about what to do with Luella's room. He then washed his face and brushed his teeth and headed to Xavier's room.