•6•

I was sitting on Xanders lap inside while watching the tv, Adriel had gone to work and Xavier was still asleep; poor Xavier was tired

"Ella?" Xander said

"Yeah?" I replied,

"Go wake up Xavier for me will you."

I thought for a moment "okay" I said while getting off his lap and grabbing Mr snuggles. I carefully walked up the stairs and headed to Xavier's room. I slowly opened the door and saw no one there.

"Xavier?" I spoke up

I walked around the room and checked Xavier's bed but nope it was empty, so I walked towards his bug window and sat on the floor in front of it, and sighed.

"Where is he Mr snuggles?" I asked my bear

I then heard a sound and immediately turned around but there was no one there, maybe I was hearing things; till I heard a door open, I didn't turn around.

"Ella?" I heard someone say, so I turned around to make sure I wasn't actually hearing things then I saw my brother  in a towel.

"Xavier!" I ran up to him and hugged his legs.

"What happened?" he asked me while picking me up and hugging me.

"I was scared," I said nuzzling into his neck, he smelled like a man.

"why?"

"I came and you're not here."

"I was having a shower baby," he said while kissing me on the cheek then placing me down. "Come on go back downstairs while I change."

I nodded then slowly went back downstairs next to Xander.

"Is he awake princess?" Xander asked,

"Uh-huh he's changing"

"Xander?" I spoke up

"Yea?" he looked at me

"When am I going to school?"

"I'm not too sure princess when Adriel comes home tonight well ask him"

"I used to have a best friend in my school!"

"Really? who was it?" he asked picking me up placing me on his lap sideways as I leaned my cheek against his chest.

"Her name was Evelyn but we always called her Eve, she's super nice! her sister always made my hair pretty" I explained.

"she seems nice"

I nodded then went back to playing with my teddies,

"Xander I want ice cream" I spoke up again

"I guess we can go get some ice cream" he spoke

"Yay!"

"You know princess you've been pretty cheeky today, do you need a visit from the tickle monster?" Xander said lifting his hands up getting ready to tickle me.