part 5 finns pov

{an probably a short chapter}

i walked downstairs and saw jack looked stressed on a phone call. a minute later he ended it and i asked "what's wrong?"
"you know how we were smoking last night?"
"yeah"
"well i posted a video of me smoking"
i started laughing "you dumbass"
"i know and my manager said i needed to make an apology video, so i'm gonna write a script"

at this point i was bursting laughing. finn walked in with a questioning look. i then said "jack posted a video of him smoking and now he needs to apologize" finn then started laughing as well.
i then said "what even is your script i'm sorry for smoking pot it was irresponsible"
his face fell flat "that's literally on of the sentences."  "haha, imma take a shower can't wait to see the apology"

finns pov
we all slowly dispersed. "imma take a shower, can't wait to see the apology" v said

i went up to my room and played with my guitar. i couldnt help but feel happy about the way she reacted to my singing, i felt proud. i've been getting stronger feelings for her and sometimes i feel like she does too, like when she wrapped my arm around her body last night that had to mean something right? fuck i'm starting to read in between the lines, she doesn't like me, she was just cold. i sighed getting up, as i walked past the shower i could here a really good voice singing. wait that's v, she's really good.

i made my way downstairs into the kitchen where drew was.
"hey, does v sing?" i asked
"um not really, i'm pretty sure she took classes as a kid tho"
"oh cool"
"why?" he asked
"uh nothing i just heard her the shower, do you think if i asked her to sing at the show she would?"
"haha no way, she not big on singing in front of a bunch of people."

we were just talking for a bit and josiah walked in
"hey do you like v?" he asked looking at me
"she's pretty cool"
"no i mean like, like like"
"why do people keep asking me that, drew did before too" i said motioning to him
"okay i just had a hunch you did"