pt 16 ily <3

We ordered a shit ton of food because we wanted to do a muck bang. We all sat on the couch and floor with all the food on the coffee table. I propped my camera and started filming.

"Hey guysss welcome to our muckbanggg!" I said to the camera.
"Finns not here cause he's a fucking loser." Josh commented.

We went on to try all the foods. While I was opening a ketchup packet it squirted on my shirt. My mouth fell open and we started laughing.
"Really? You had to spill it the one time your wearing my shirt." Josiah said. I flashed him a smile grabbing for a napkin. Drew then commented "I'll give anyone 20 dollars to lick it off  V's shirt."
"I'll do it." Jack said
"Ew!" I commented.
"20 bucks is 20 bucks." He shrugged.

I held my shirt out and he licked off all the ketchup, making us all gag. "You know I used to eat straight ketchup packets." I said. (bahah i actually did used to do this)
"where's my 20?" Jack asked
"You know what, I think I spent the last on my money on the food." Drew said

Jack then threw a sand which at him making Drew retaliate throwing part of his chipotle bowl at him, which also hit me. Then I threw ice cream at him and before you know we were all in a food fight.

TWO DAYS LATER

I woke up to a message from Finn

Finn- I like you too

What?! This is so random. I've never told him I liked him i fact I told him the opposite. My heart rate increased. Maybe it was a prank? No, that would be really fucking dumb. ai didn't know how to reply.

v- huh?
Finn- the letter, I like you too v

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK! I thought to myself. How does he know about the letter? I got up opening my trash can. The letter was obviously gone. Did someone take it? That had to be it, it was the only way he could have gotten it. God, I am so stupid, I guess I am as dumb as Lara Jean. I was panicking so I sat down and tried taking deep breaths. Don't worry V he said he liked you, that's good. I decided to ask him where he got it since he might know who mailed it.

v- how'd you get that
Finn- didn't u mail it?

Shit, even he doesn't know who mailed it. I left him on read and though of who it could have been, it had to have been Jack or Enya. I decided on Enya since Jack is a shitty liar and would have acted differently around me.

I burst into Enya's room. "Did you send out my letter?" I asked slightly agitated.
She stared blankly for a second then said
"Yes, but-" I cut her off "you had no right to do that!"
"V, I couldn't see my two best friends clearly and love and not do anything about it."
"so you decided to go behind my back take the letter and give it to Finn?" I responded.
"It was for the better, he said he likes you back didn't he."
I stood there "yes" I quietly said.

At this point my eyes were slightly glossy. I fell into her bed hugging her pillow.
"you like him, so why won't you date him?" she asked.
"I-I don't know" I stated truthfully.
"V, every time you meet someone you like you push them away. I think it's time to have a real relationship."

I didn't know what to say. She was right I've never been in a relationship. I always said it was because they held me down but we both knew there was more to it.

Finn had texted me.

Finn- v?
Finn- u okay?
Finn- hello
Finn- is the letter not from you?

I didn't respond.

I wanted to get my mind off it so Enya and I edited the muck bang video.

FINNS POV

I got V's letter. I couldn't believe what she said. This was so out of character from her. At first I thought she didn't even write it. I texted her back saying I liked her as well but knew she wouldn't respond until later since the time difference.

I ended up getting the part of Miles early. They liked me so much they decided on me without even finishing the audition process. I super stoked and didn't tell my friends yet so I could surprise them.