pt 11 i dont like you

{girl i need some reads 🙄‼️ also i'm now using proper grammar}

I laid on my stomach with head buried in a pillow just thinking about how I felt about Finn. Then there was a knock on my door, "Come in!" I said.
"Hey." Finn said. I turned my head not expecting Finn or wanting it to be Finn. I sat up as he walked in sitting on my chair. I looked at him waiting to say something. He then started "Um so I know we said to pretend this didn't happen but I can't stop wondering, why did you pull away?" I sat there for a second wondering what to say, I genuinely like Finn, but i just can't do relationships. "Sorry Finn, I guess i don't like you in that way, i'm also not very good a relationships." it hurt so bad to say those words. "Okay" he nodded getting up and leaving.

I felt tears start to form in my eyes. I can't be with someone, I can't have another man leave me. Commitment is scary and I knew if I were to be with Finn I can't just have a fling with him. I'm way too attached to this boy.

It's not like i didn't want to be with him, It's that I couldn't think of the possibilities of what could go wrong. What if he gets tired of me? What if he finds me annoying? What if he regrets kissing me? These questions flooded my brain.

I walked downstairs and Drew and Jack were sitting on the couch. I sat down laying my head on Drew's lap. "Get your dick ma?" Jack asked "Yup, overrated asf in my opinion." I said laughing.

It was now the next day. I walked into the kitchen where only Finn was. I smiled at him and then open the cupboard look for something. "Ugh there's nothing to eat" I said opening the fridge. "I knowww, wanna grab something out?"
"yes, please" I responded.

Finn drove the car and I sat it the passenger seat. As he was backing out, he had one hand on the back of me seat and the other extended holding the wheel. Lemme tell you, this man looked fíneee when he did that.

We reached The Flying Yolk and parked the car. As we got out people started taking pictures of Finn, but we just ignored them. We got inside and ordered, I got avocado toast and Finn got a breakfast burrito. We got out food sitting down. "Sooo... any girls in your life, well other than me obviously?" I said smirking. "haha nothing too serious" he replied. We talked for another hour.

We were leaving but then i said "Hey, can we go to Trader Joe's real quick?" "sure" he replied. I didn't even need anything from there I just didn't want to stop hanging with him.

In the store we had so much fun laughing and running around. People were probably staring but we didn't care. While we running I randomly stopped "Ouch!" I said rubbing me cheek since Finn accidentally ran into me. (how he hit her cheek is beyond me 🤷‍♀️) "Your fault" he said shrugging. "Still hurts" I frowned. He then leaned down placing a peck on my cheek. "There I kissed it better." Major butterflies moment I thought to myself. I giggled reaching for what I stopped for. I grabbed the coffee cake "this stuff is bussin." i said emphasizing the bussin. I walked to the salad section grabbing two forks. We checked out and walked in the car.

Right away I opened the container of the cake "not even gonna wait till we get home?" he asked. "When you try this you'll realize why i'm not waiting." I handed him a fork and he took a bite "YOOO." he said "good right?!" i replied happy he liked it. We sat in the car eating some of the cake and then started the drive home. I made sure to save most of it because it was also one of Jack's favorites.

While Finn was driving his phone started ringing. "Can you check who that is?" he asked. I picked it up "Your manager, want me to answer?" I said. He nodded, I picked up and his manager and him talked about an upcoming audition. "So, the audition is next month in Maine, I just wanted to give you a heads up. You're probably going to have to be gone two to three weeks since there's so many people auditioning it's a multi step process" His manager explained. "Okay, i'll call you later and we'll talk more details" Finn agreed. As I ended the phone I said "ooo exciting, what movie?"
"The Turning, it's a horror" he replied
"ahh, even cooler. You better get the part." I said

We reached the house, unlocking the door. As I walked in, I tripped making the cake fall, it fell out of the package. The streusel fell off and the cake was no longer edible. I decided to be dramatic so I said "bombleclatt!" I fell onto my knees looking at the ceiling yelling "WHY?!"

Everyone came downstairs to see what was wrong. Everyone stopped being concerned, except for Jack.  He fell down next to me fake crying staring at the cake. They all laughed at us as this played out. "I now know what heartbreak feels like." I said.

Later that night we decided to watch a movie. It was my turn and I was excited. "The movie I chose for this fine evening is this really cool underground indie film." I said knowing damn well it wasn't "I'm pretty sure Jack already watched it though."
I went on amazon and when Jack saw what I was searching he rolled over in embarrassment making me start laughing. "what's wrong with the movie scales" Josiah asked as he read the title. "You'll see" Jack replied.

The entire movie was a complete shit show. We spent the entire time we spent making fun of the movie. "Are you making fun of me?" I said in a high pitched voice mocking Jack in the movie. By the end of it all our stomachs hurt from laughing so much.

{an if you don't know the movie i'm talking abt u should watch danny gonzalazes video talking abt it}