pt 10 hook up (smut w out finn)

{an i want smut 👅 so this chapter is gonna be that }

i decided to message the guy enya got the snap of, his name was tyler and was pretty cool, yet i wanted nothing to do with. i couldn't stop thinks of finn. this crush on finn was getting bigger each day. i decided the best thing for me was to fuck tyler. thankfully i don't think tyler wanted more than a hook up either. i do realize i would technically loose my virginity to someone who i haven't met but idgaf. virginity has never been important to me it's basically a societal construct.

tyler sent me his address and told me to come over at 7 pm. i took a shower, put on light make up, leggings, and a baggy shirt.

i walked into enyas room to tell her about what's going on with tyler. "hey enya"
"hey"
"so i was talking with tyler and all i want is a hook up so i'm going to his house in a bit" i explained
"why just a hook up?"
"because.....ihaveacrushonfinn" i blurted. WTF i internally screamed, why did i just tell her that
"oh my god i knew it, so why are you hooking up with him if you like finn? " she said
"cuz i'm trying to get my mind off him, i thought i could get over the crush but that's not happening anytime soon sooo"i said
"is this healthy tho?" she questioned
"bitch since when do i have healthy relationships with men" i replied
"true" she stated
"okay well i was going to meet with jake at 7:30 i can come with and just go a bit early" she then said
"niceee" i said

we walked out and downstairs and passed jack, josh, drew, and finn chilling. "where are you guys going?" drew asked "TO GET OUR HOOK UPSSS" i sang, jack cheering with me.
"together?" finn asked.
"ew" enya said
"damnnn shorty really did me like that" i said pretending to be sad.
"don't worry i'd hook up with you" jack said
"why your my favorite" i said blowing him a kiss.

i drove since i already knew the way to jake's house. we pulled up, i winked at her "make sure he wraps his willy"
"will do" she stated.

after another five minutes i pulled up to tyler's house. i got out of the car and knocked on the door.  "hey" he greeted opening the door.
"hello" i responded. walking in. the house was pretty nice probably his parents house because he was only 17. "i was just about to put a movie, any suggestions?"
"i don't really care what, maybe a comedy?"
"sounds good, you can browse, in just gonna grab some snacks."

i scrolled though Netflix and decided on war dogs. he came back with the snacks, dimming the lights before sitting down. he pulled a blanket over us opening a bag of chips. "this sound good?" i asked about the movie i chose. "perfect" he said in response. we started the movie munching on chips until i wanted more action.

WARNING SMUT

i turned to him, he looked back. putting my hand on his jaw i pulled him closer and started kissing him. he eagerly kissed back. as i sucked on him bottom lip, he licked my my upper lip wanting to tongue. i opened my mouth allowing access. our tongues moved in sync as we heatedly made out.

i slowly lifted my leg over him straddling him. my hand were tangled in his hair, as his explored my body. i but his lip as i stopped kissing him. i trailed kisses down his jaw, i sucked on his neck giving him love bites. he lowly moaned at this. he reached his hands under my shirt massaging my boobs. i snagged on his shirt as a way of asking him to take it off and he gladly did.

i trailed kisses down his torso as i unbuttoned his jeans. i licked all the way back up, sucking on his neck while pulling his pants down. i palmed his rock hard sick and now he was sucking on my neck. "mmm" i said as he fit my sensitive spot.

he had now pulled my shirt off one hand on my breast the other rubbing my private spot above my clothes. i now pulled his pants down his cock springing up. i kneeled on the floor grabbing his dick. i spat-on it and started slowly pumping. following, i then start licking the tip. "fuck" he groaned. i now hand half his duck in his mouth bobbing, with one hand pumping the other playing with his balls. i slowly fit the entire thing in my going up and down rapidly. i could feel his dick start twitching so i take my mouth off.

i get up, slowly taking off my legging. "you're so damn sexy" he says. then he hooks his fingers in my underwear pulling me towards him. he pulls them down and i go back to straddling him.

i hover myself over his dick slowly placing it in getting used to the pain. when it stops hurting i slowly go up and down. he then grabs my his helping me go faster. he lets go of one hand licking him thumb circling it. "fuck" i quietly said. "yeah? (silly goose😏 jk) you like that"

we changed styles, now in missionary. i closed my eyes as he thrust into me. "faster" i said wanting more. he quickened his pace my a lot stimulating my body more "finn" i moaned. i open my eyes wide, did i just fucking say finn. i don't think he heard because he didn't react, he was grunting and moaning loudly so it probably blocked out mine.

after another 30 minutes we both finished. i got up walking into the living room to redress. it was kinda hard to walk but i was fine. "bye veronica" he said "bye, tyler!" i said hopping down the steps to the car.

i got in the car and check my phone. i had a message from enya say that she was spending the night there. i drive home alone reaching at 9 pm. when i got in i started walking straight to my bedroom. i was passing the kitchen where finn was and he spoke "hey, how was it?" "uhh fine" i responding scurrying away.

i reached my room closing the door. god, hooking up with tyler was a mistake, it didn't take my mind off finn it did the opposite. i cannot fathom how i actually said his name. did i subconsciously think of him? "FUCKKKK" i screamed in my pillow.