pt 15 love note

{ch14 was short so i'm posting 15 at the same time}

one month later

Not much has happened in the past month. We finished filming mgk's film and they said it would be finished in a couple months. Finn and I's relationship has been kinda weird. I say kinda because sometimes I think i'm just imagining the weird tension between us. Anyways, he is leaving today for The Turning auditions.

Only me Jack and Finn were going to the airport to drop him off. We arrived and he checked in. It was time for him to go to security where we couldn't go with him. "You guys gonna miss me?" He asked. Jack just simply stated "nope" I rolled my eyes and said to Finn "See you space cowboy." I got a final smile from him as he turned and left.

Jack and I got back in the car and started driving. "You like Finn." He stated like it was a fact. "what?" I said.
"I mean it is pretty obvious."
"maybe I do but I don't wanna date him or anything." i replied
"why not?" he asked.
"idk"

The drive home took forever but we didn't mind since we jammed to music. Finally 3 hours later we pulled up in the drive way getting out.

a week later

Finns still been gone and I actually missed him. Sometimes I would forget he's not here and go searching for him. I decided to text him.

v-hey
finn-hello
v- how r auditions
finn- good i made the first cut
v- nice
finn- miss me?
v- can't believe i'm saying it but yes
v- i'm bored w out u :/
finn- good cuz i miss you

That one sentence made my heart do a flip.

finn- i miss all of you i don't have any friends here

never mind.

v- loser
v- when r u coming back
finn- idk not for a while there's a lot of people auditioning  for miles
v- ugh okay lmk when u get the part
finn- how r u so sure i get the part
v- bitch i'm manifesting it
finn- haha
v- i'm gonna go make brownies bye <3
finn- bye bye 😘

I went to the kitchen bringing my laptop to watch a movie while I make the brownies. I scrolled through Netflix choosing to all the boys I loved before. By the time the brownies were done baking and cooling I finished the movie. Maybe I should write a letter to Finn I thought. Just not address because i'm not a dumb bitch like Lara Jean. 

I went back up into my room grabbing a pen and piece  of paper and started writing. Everything just started coming out of me. I didn't even think as I wrote. I stopped after a few minutes.

Whenever I smiled at your texts I thought it was because you were my friend. Whenever you hugged me and I got butterflies I thought it was normal. Whenever I got lost in your eyes I thought it was because they were pretty.
I know I pulled away from the kiss but it was because I liked you. I've never felt this was towards someone and I wasn't ready to come to terms with that. I was scared of the commitment. I can't get the thought of your lips on mine out of my head. I hate most things but I don't hate you Finn Wolfhard.
- v adams :)

Fuck that was dumb I think as I fold it in half throwing it in my thrash can. I sighed climbing in my bed falling asleep with my thoughts of Finn running in the back of my brain

{an i realize it's only ch 15 but i don't feel like it's going too fast. some how i alr feel like it's dragging on. anyway i don't want this to be super long its probably gonna be like 20 chapters. I feel like after they get in a relationship it's gets boring for me so i won't drag it 😘