pt 30 halloween (smut)

236,857likes veronicaadams- alexa how do you crop someone out of a photo?commentsenyaumanzar- u look so mf good bestie 😩        veronicaadams- 😋❤️finnwolfhardoffical- wanna crop yourself out huh        veronicaadams- boy shut up🧍🏾‍♀️christi2n-...

236,857likes
veronicaadams- alexa how do you crop someone out of a photo?
comments
enyaumanzar- u look so mf good bestie 😩
veronicaadams- 😋❤️
finnwolfhardoffical- wanna crop yourself out huh
veronicaadams- boy shut up🧍🏾‍♀️
christi2n- milky plz mama
jackdylangrazer-her boobies r for finn
enyaumanzar- nah for me
veronicaadams- ^^

"WE LOOK SO HOT!" I said to Enya looking in the mirror. I was in a dark black dress. The skirt of it was kinda puffy and it was strapless. I put black cat ears did a smokey eye and drew on whiskers. For the finishing touch I added a black collar with a bell. Enya was wearing something similar but in a whitish orange color pallet.

We walked out to everyone almost ready, "Compliment us." Enya said as we strikes poses.

"I NEED HELP." Finn yelled from his room.
None of us moved, too lazy to help.
"V!" He called out. I rolled my eyes getting up. I walked into to his room and started laughing when I saw him. He had attempted to do eye liner but massively fails.
"Bro?"
"Help me," He said. Grabbing my arms he pulled me onto his lap. I smiled looking at him and he kissed me.

"Let me fix your liner and then we can make out." I took the back of my hand wiping all of the excess off his face. I took the liner stick and started putting it in his water line.
"ow!" He yelped.
"stop crying it's messing it up."

I finished it and said, "Now your hot as fuck," i pulled him into a kiss, my hands cupping his face. I pulled away, "Now let's go."

We all drove in the car to the party. The host was one of Jake, Enya, and I's mutual.

As we parked near by, the party looked like the ones like in the movies. It was in a big house crowded with people. Kids on the roof shouting, some on the lawn throwing up. Litter everywhere.

We walk in and the stench of sweat, booze, and drugs hits hard.
"I'm gonna find some hot fucking babes!" Christian said.
"Did you just say babes?" Josh said following.

We all kinda split up, Enya going to find Jake. Jack going to Celia who was gonna meet us here. Drew and Josiah at the bar getting drunk. Then, Christian and Josh finding "babes". Finn and I walked around and sat on the couch with a bunch of other people playing games.

We sat down talking to some people. Then we were gonna do that thing where you pass the card across the room with your mouth. We all took a shot and started passing it around.

As it got to me the kid next to me tried dropping the card and tried kissing me. I grabbed it and said, "Not today, lover boy."

I turned to Finn and stopped suctioning the card making it drop. We kissed and he pulled me on top of him. Everyone cheered. I laughed sitting on Finns lap.

After a few hours it was safe to say all of us were drunk. All of us and Jake were sitting on the couch, catching our breaths after dancing.

Finn sat in the corner of the couch, the knee facing the seat next to him, which I was on, propped up. The alcohol in my system made me want to tease him.

I slid my hand onto his pants and rubbed. As he got hard, I slipped my hand into pants, firmly grabbing his dick.

He jolted at the sudden feeling. He looked around to see if anyone was noticing but they were all preoccupied. Also with his knee up it blocked the view.

As I gave him a hand job, he said into my ear, "Wait until we get home."
"I don't I want to." I smiled.
"Oh but you don't know what's in store for tonight." He replied. Intrigued, I let go and went to talking with Drew.

WARNING

Jake drove us home and me and Finn went up to his room. We started making out, the alcohol making us much more horny.

He sucked on my neck and I rode his thigh. I was already feeling pleasure but he made it better, rubbing my clit.

We went fast, as I was already pulling his pants off. We kissed, him on top and I pulled open his bed side table for a condom.

As I grabbed one there was also a leash in the drawer. I gave him a confused look, "A surprise for my kitten." He smiled grabbing it.

He hooked it onto my neck and flipped me on my stomach. He pulled the leash so my head faced up.

Pushing my underwear to my knees, I felt his warm spit on my pussy. Eating me out so well I was already moaning.

He rubbed his dick against my cunt teasing me. "Just fuck me already." I said needing him. He smirked, slowly inserting himself into me.

He fucked me in a steady pace, "Always so tight." He groaned. Quickening his pace you could hear our skin clap together.

The faster he went the more he tugged on the leash, it choked me but I liked it.
"You good?" he sighed making sure it didn't hurt too bad. I wasn't able to speak so I just slightly nodded my head.

As he added his thumb onto my clit rubbing it the pleasure was too much. I squeezed my vagina, "I'm gonna-"
"I'm about to-" We sat at the same time.

I orgasmed and he pulled himself out. I turned to face him as he took the condom off. I put his dick in my mouth as he cummed it getting all over my mouth.