pt 14 scenes

Finn and I were starting the filming in a few days and I was really excited They sent the script through the mail and I had already memorized half the scenes.

A few days later

Today was the day of filming and I was all giddy from excitement. Everyone was coming to see us film. So we all piled up in the two cars and drove to the filming location.

There was equipment everywhere and all the cameras were set up. Finn and I got out walking to Mgk. "Hey guys, if you're ready we can get straight into filming." He said. He loosely explained the scene and we got prepared. In this scene Finn was going to walk out with a bag of stuff and I'm supposed to empty it, place it on my head, then kiss him. Great, I have to kiss Finn on the first day, how am I going to get over him?

The scene started and Finn started walking towards me giving me the bag. I flip the bag over spilling its contents out. I place it on Finn's head and put my hands on his cheeks. I lean in giving him a small kiss smiling as I let go. "CUT!" The director yelled. Our friends started whooping as we had just nailed our first scene. Finn and I cheered with them.

We spent another 5 hours working on the scenes with a 45 minute lunch breach in between. Our friends left after lunch so me and Finn were going to take an uber.

We wrapped up and as I was ordering an uber Mgk spoke up "do you guys need a ride?"
"it's okay we're getting uber" I responded.
"don't worry those aren't safe" he said
Finn and I ended up agreeing and went into his car. It was nice as fuckkk. Finn and I sat it the back. I said to Finn "Holy fuck I can't believe i'm in machine gun kelly's car." Making Mgk chuckle. My eyes slightly widened as I didn't know si said it that loud. "I think he heard you" Finn said stating the obvious. "I had no clue" I responded sarcastically.

"So where do you live Finn?" He asked
"Oh we live together" Finn responded.
"and you're not dating?" mgk said
"hah no we live with all our other friends too." a finn said.

We arrived home and thanked him for the ride. When we arrived everyone was waiting for us. "AHHH mgk gave us a ride!" I said
"seriously?" Enya said not believing it.
"yup" Finn said