pt 18 skating (w smut)

Finn and I decided to go slow with our relationship. We didn't want to be anything serious or jump into it.

We all were currently in our pool. I was closing my eyes sitting next to the pool taking in the heat of the sun. Then I felt a bunch splashes on me. I opened my eyes and Finn was throwing water in me. Giggling I jumped in and started splashing him.

Now we're in a chicken fight match me and Finn vs Josh and Drew. Josh was weak so I knew I could win. We started pushing each other laughing so hard our tummies hurt. "Guys look!" I said. Josh and Drew turned their heading and I took it as an opportunity to push Josh off. He fell splashing water everywhere.

"wanna play truth or dare?" Jack asked.
"ah middle school vibes, sure." I agreed.
We were all sitting in the patio table eating pizza.
"You go first." Josiah said.
"okay, truth or dare?" I asked him.
"dare."
"give me 5 bucks." I said
"huh."
"I dare you to give me 5 bucks." I restated.

We did a few more truths and dare until it turned into just telling funny stories. "yeah, one time I got drunk went to the buzzfeed "head quarters" and started shit talking millennials." I said nonchalantly. "what?! how have you not told us this?" Christian said. "I don't know, kinda embarrassing that i'm not allowed into the building anymore."

As we were all laughing and then Jack accidentally spilled his lemonade on Finn's shirt. He pulled it off and I said "Help! my pussy's gone crazy" bursting laughing. Everyone laughed but Christian and Josh were looking kinda confused.
"Oh my god, they don't know." Josiah said
"huh?" I questioned. "ohhh" I then said realizing.
"don't know what?" Christian questioned.
"me and V are like kinda a thing." Finn said
They held very shocked faces. I made this face 😬 felling bad we didn't tell them.
"I kinda thought everyone just knew."  I said.

They asked a few more questions about it but then we changed the topic.
"Okay, who is the one person you want to meet most?" Drew asked.
"easy, I have two people. That one lord of the rings interviewer that talked about the wigs and Joshua the world of t-shirt's guy."
"Oh me and Enya met Joshua." Drew said
"OMG I literally wanna kill you i'm so jealous." I said.

It was the next day and we were going to a skatepark because Drew wanted to learn how. It was an indoor one and no one else was there. I was filming as Finn and Jack tried teaching him.
"you're literally trash." Jack said
"yeah just stop trying like kys and give up." I said.
Finn was being really supportive and me and Jack kept discouraging him. He  eventually ollied. I think the red bull's did something to Drew because he literally wasn't getting tired and just kept skating. I laid down on the floor tired next to Enya who was sitting.

"Hey, film my tik tok." Enya said
I took her phone and started filming, she was awkwardly dancing, but I still hyped her. "Yuhhhh, get it." I said. She posted and then sat watched other tik toks.
"Let's do the i'm passing the phone to someone thing." She suggested.
"okay, plug your ears im doing you." She did her part and then handed it to me.
"I'm gonna do Jack." I said. I started recording "I'm passing it to someone shorter than me."
Enya then called Jack over and explained what to do. He then did his for Drew "I'm passing it to someone who can't fucking skate."

Everyone did there's and she posted it.

(i'm j using a random photo pretend it's the tik tok)

❤️ 564.3k

💬 comments
veronicaadams- I am not a narcissist 🤨
jackdylangrazer- IM NOT THAT SHORT V
user1- damn y'all chose violence.
prettygirlandcoolboy- jack i literally learned how to ollie on my first day-drew
prettygirlandcoolboy- oh and v finn told me to tell u he dosnt look like a frog
reply- veronicaadams- yeah ig that would be mean to the frog 🙄

It was now night time and everyone was in their rooms. I was bored so I texted Finn

v- r u awake
finn-no
v-come to my room
finn- why, u want this dick?
v-pretty much
He came to my room and I said "Finally you took like"
"like two minutes." He finished. This made me roll my eyes.

WARNING SMUT
After a while we started making out. I was straddling him and grinding.He then flips me over so now we're are laying down with him on top. Now we were only in our underwear as we were still making out. He takes on of his hands and slowly rubs my pussy (i hate using that word but i'm not gonna say womanhood or smt). His other hand was tangled in my hair. He pulled it making me release a moan.

He slides his hand into my panties and slowly rubs circles on my clit. He trails his fingers down, inserting two fingers in. "ahh" I said at the sudden motion. He started pumping, curling his fingers to hit my g spot. "fuck, Finn" I moaned. He took the fingers that were in my and put them in his mouth licking them clean. He removed his boxers and pulled my underwear down. Grabbing a condom, he wrapped it around his cock.

He lined his tip up with my vagina and slowly inserted it in. I but my lip trying to get used to the pain. After I was used to it he slowly thrust in and out of me. My hands were pulling his hair while I sucked on his neck. "harder" I whispered in his ear. He quickened his pace going in and out of me. My nails were dug in his back as I was reaching reaching my orgasm. He loosely wrapped his hand around my neck. I put my hand around the hand of his around my neck pushing it, encouraging him to tighten his grip.

"Fuck V your so tight" He said. He took his free hand rubbing my clit making my orgasm closer. His thrusts got sloppier as his dick twitched inside me. My walls tighten as I was about to climax. "I'm gonna-" he said.
"Me too." I cut him off.
We both came. and he took his dick out and laid next to me as we came down from our high.

"round 2?" he asked.
I giggled nodding. I got on top of him, grabbing his dick and lining it up. I slowly sat on it and started grinding. I put my hands on my shoulder and started bouncing. The room filled with our moans as we were still sensitive from before. I bit his shoulder trying to silence myself so no one wakes up. He grabbed my waist harshly and helped me go up and down. "You're so fucking good." He grunted. "mhmm." I moaned biting my bottom lip.

We switched to doggy style. I couldn't keep myself up anymore and my hands collapsed. He grabbed my wrists holding them against my back. My moans were muffled from the pillow my face was smushed in. He kept grunting my name and some cuss words. He slapped my ass, the stinging sensation adding to my orgasm. Finn was about to cum so he took his dick out turning me around. I inserted his cock in my mouth and instantly the liquid shot into the back of my throat. He then collapsed next to me as we both regained our breath.