Spoiling Them

"Where do you guys want to go first?" Sirius asks as the enter the shopping centre.

"Toys," Marcus answers pointing to the shop he wanted to go in.

Remus looks down at them, "Okay, how does toy shopping sound?"

"Yay, toys," Ariella shouts pulling them towards the shop.

They laugh and follow her, Remus pushing the trolley, with Harry in it, Sirius holding Marcus's hand. Cathleen rushes to follow behind them, staying close.

"Calm down," Sirius says as they enter the shop. "Here's how we're gonna do this. I'll take you ladies around and get whatever you want. Remy can you take Marcus and Harry love?"

"Of course," he holds his hand out for Marcus. "Where would you like to look first?"

Marcus points towards the toy trucks. Remus gives a smile before taking Marcus over to the trucks.

"What about you girls?" Sirius asks looking down at them.

"I want a babydoll" Cathleen says quitely.

"I want, I want barbies and a playhouse and a unicorn." Ariella answers.

Sirius smiles at them, "Well let's just go see what we can find."

~~~~

They find a lot. By the time they're through they're walking out with piles of stuffed animals, including a unicorn, fox, narwhal, bear, dog, wolf, elephant, tiger, lion, llama, and more,  barbies with a dollhouse, and dinosaurs for Ariella. They got Cathleen a babydoll, a kitchen set, a fake vanity mirror, and some stuffed animals too. They also get them a castle playhouse.

 They also get them a castle playhouse