Shopping Part 2

They held hands, once again walking down a muggle street in London and getting nasty looks. They couldn't be more oblivious to it.

"So Remus, Harry, where to for lunch?"

"I was thinking pizza." Remus answers.

Sirius gets a thoughtful look on his face, "Hmm Harry what do you think?"

The baby giggles happily at being addressed.

"Pizza it is."

It doesn't take long to find a Pizzaland and go in to order.

"I think we should get a car soon."

"A car?" Remus questions.

"Well I was thinking about how it's not very practical or healthy to be carrying Harry around all the time or to have him on the motorcycle or apparating with him while he's this small."

"You know what, that's not actually a bad idea."

Sirius smiles at him, "yeah I mean we probably won't have time today but you know soon."

Soon the waiter bringing them their orders and they're digging in.

And soon they're out of there and heading towards a baby store.

Almost as soon as they get through the door comes the dreaded question, "Which one of you is the father? And where on Earth is the mother?"

Sirius and Remus both groan.

Sirius gestures to their interlocked hands and the stupid worker only raises her eyebrows.

Sirius lets out another groan, "We're together and this is my godson who we have custody over."

"What are you guys looking for?"

"Just about everything," Remus responds truthfully.

"New parents?"

"Something like that."

"Well first I think is the matter of a crib, personally I prefer wooden ones but everyone is different."

Sirius drags Remus off, when he spots the one, the worker following behind them.

"It's perfect!" Remus exclaims when he sees it.

The worker rolls her eyes, "It's also for a girl." They both glare at her before turning their eyes back to the crib.

" They both glare at her before turning their eyes back to the crib

"Harry what do you think?" Sirius asks the baby.

Harry holds his arms out towards the crib.

"I think he likes it," Sirius says turning around towards the worker.

She rolls her eyes, "fine, do you guys have a highchair yet?"

They both shake their head. "Ok onto that, if you guys will have a look around, here," she points out the high chair area.