Date Time (Part 2)

"Darling, this is so romantic," Remus says sighing as he and Sirius walk hand in hand through a park.

"I know," Sirius saying, lifting their joint hands to give Remus' a kiss, the he continues,"let's go sit down though, there is some important things I want to talk to you about."

Sirius pulls a Daily Prophet out of the side of his coat.

"I didn't think we even got the daily prophet anymore," Remus said confused.

"No, but we really should get a new subscription to it. And anyways, Andy sent me this one, said there was quite a bit of interesting information on some of these headlines, thought I should take a look."

Remus takes the pamphlet and immediately the first headline strikes his interest.

The Lestrange Family Finally Caught as the Search for Remaining Deatheaters Continues

"Wow, this is something Sirius, I'm not sure what to say," Remus rambles on.

Sirius suddenly blurts out, "it got me thinking about rejoining the auror academy."

"Oh," Remus says sighing.

"Look hear me out, my inheritance and your small savings won't last forever, one of us needs a job and because of the ministry's prejudice you can't get one, and I know you'll worry, but Remus, nothing will stop me from coming home to you and Harry."

"Ok," Remus whispers, burying his face into Sirius' shoulder wrapping his arms around him.

"I love you," Sirius whispers back giving Remus a kiss on the head.

"I love you too," Remus replies.

"Which brings me to the second article," Sirius says happily.

Remus looks down smiling as he sees the title and begins to read it aloud.

"In the wake of the downfall of he-who-must-not-be-named, many wizarding children have been orphaned. Same-sex adoption has now been legalized in the wizarding world.

"As well as this, a law that's been turned down several times on the notion of procreation, marriage between two wizards or witches of any blood status has been made legal as well. Many say this is long overdue."

Remus turns around in awe as Sirius drops down on one knee.