Shopping Part 3

"So first of all let's go get Harry some muggle toys, and then we can go our separate ways to shop for Christmas presents."

And that's exactly what they do. They buy Harry more muggle toys than they did wizard. And to say the least, they had plenty to give him for Christmas.

"Meet back right here, outside the toy shop, in I don't know, an hour?" Sirius asks as they plan to separate.

Remus bends down to give Sirius a light kiss,"Okay love."

Just as he and Sirius have separated and Remus is thinking of where he should go first, Harry starts bawling.

"Awh baby calm down, what's wrong?" He tries soothing Harry to no avail. Then he smells it. Oh no, where was he supposed to go to change him?

He finds the restrooms whether easily but there's no place to change him in the men's. Then an idea strikes him.

He puts on some heavy glamours, including long blonde hair and a curvier figure.

And he waltzed into the women's restroom like as if he didn't feel completely perverted going in there.

He quickly finds a changing thing for Harry and gets him taken care of before anyone questions him.

And then he's back off shopping. He goes into a retro punk rock store and gets Sirius some band shirts including Queen, The Damned, and a couple more.

Sirius' first stop was the book store, where he got Remus some romance novels and Minnie a mystery novel.

Then he moves on to the main event. The lingerie store, Ann Summers.

First he goes to the bondage area and finds some fluffy handcuffs and a matching blindfold, as well as a flogger.

Then he heads to the male lingerie section. He gets a few different pairs of underwear, varying from lace to leather, from thongs to briefs.

And then he rushes out of there to meet Remus and Harry back at the toy store.

{A/N}
I have no idea what this is but anyways 😂👀