Notes

Things to know before reading:

1. Lena is her older sister. Sienna saw her father being killed by Ertugrul Bey, so she plotted revenge and despised Ertugrul and his lineage ever since. Lena fell in love with Savci and joined the Kayi tribe, leaving her sister to rot in the most secure dungeon because of a crime. Since then, Sienna never forgave her and works with Aya Nikola. No one knows about Lena and Sienna's relationship other than Savci.

2. Aya Nikola and Sienna's relationship: Just like Flatyos and Nikola's.

3. "Kill me" (why she wants to die): Sienna wishes to be killed because after her father died and Lena left, she has no one to turn to. She also secretly wishes to be free from her murderous self.

4. Goktug and Sienna's relationship: More intimate than Flatyos and Goktug's. They hate each other more ever since Sienna calls Goktug a "Mongol mutt." However, little do they know how similar their backgrounds are...

I'm still thinking about which episode the story should start at.

More about Sienna and her character, background, etc. will be revealed throughout the story. Tell me if you guys want a story like this. I'll reveal her characteristics in the next part.

What do you think? Do you have any more ideas or anything you think I should add? Please tell me in the comments and vote if you want this story.