9

~~~ᴛɪᴍᴇ ꜱᴋɪᴘ~~~

"I said it before, and I'll say it again. I am not your puppet, Nikola," Sienna scowled after he scolded her for killing the man Goktug wounded without informing him, dropping the grapes she was eating back in the fruit bowl. Nikola glared at her, "You are this castle's commander, Sienna... Yani, my commander. So, if you aren't my puppet, the position is."

"Are you asking me to leave?"

"I hope it doesn't end that way. I'm rather enjoying your company... most of the time. It's like we're reliving our childhood. Sen ve ben. Together."

Sienna smirked, "Together."

"Now, don't make me angry again. Next time, inform me before you act stupidly." Nikola thrust one of his pottery tools onto the statue he was making before striding out of the room as Sienna picked up the grapes again and ate them.

Let's visit that mad ocean-eyed Alp, shall we, Sienna thought as she grabbed an apple and headed out of the room. Nikola would be going to Ertugrul right now, so she assumed he wouldn't notice her absence. Right as she was leaving Inegol Castle, she heard Nikola call her and squeezed her eyes before turning around to see Nikola walking towards her.

"Where are you going?" Nikola asked.

"Is this what you meant by informing you before doing something stupid, Nikola? Telling you when I leave this castle?"

Nikola nodded, chuckling. "No, I was asking because I have a job for you."

Sienna silently groaned. She was looking forward to teaching that Goktug a lesson for starting to attack her. "What is it?"

"I'm giving you a chance to attack Osman."

Sienna's ears perked up, and she put away the apple as her mouth formed an evil smile, "Yes..."

---

Sienna mounted her horse and started for the trail Osman would be using to free his alp from the dungeon, according to Nikola, as Nikola headed for Sogut to question Ertugrul Bey about maintaining his side of the agreement. Sienna stopped her horse by the entrance of the castle, waiting for Nikola to be out of sight before following him secretly to Sogut. Her horse neighed warningly when Sienna tutted and patted it softly, "Don't worry, Güven. It'll be a quick visit. Besides, it will take some time for Osman to arrive. Hadi. " The muscular grey horse agreed hesitantly and galloped towards Sogut.

---

Nikola rose his head as he and his soldiers trotted into the Sogut's bazaar. Bala, Lena and Hazal Hatun were buying herbs from the Sogut Bazaar when they saw Inegol's Tekfur and his soldiers. Lena froze when she recognized Nikola. The man who blinded her sister, edging on her malice towards Turks. He caused her to return to her room at night drenched in blood. He trained her to slaughter innocents as a child. He took away her sister, persuading her that Turks killed their father when it was actually-

"Is it true, Lena?" Bala questioned, snapping Lena from her thoughts.

Nikola spotted Sienna's elder sister, Lena, in the crowd and scoffed at her. He saw her only a few times when he was younger but never actually met her as he had an instinct, she would not appreciate what they were doing, and he was right. He pretended to pay no attention to her and continued to Sogut's inn.

Sienna waited by the stables, turning her head so Nikola would not see her as he entered Sogut. She arrived just a few minutes before Nikola did as she was riding alone and was grateful. He would have seen her otherwise.