1

Starts from s2.ep1...thanks XzunairaX for suggesting :)

"Nikola!" 

 A young woman with dirty blonde hair and dirt-smudged clothes shouted, clenching her jaw as an older man wearing fancy clothes with braided hair shaved from the sides smiled and nodded. He then held up a hand and motioned for the soldiers surrounding the woman defensively to back away.

The woman in her early twenties had just escaped the largest cell in the most secure dungeon of the castle with the help of a mouse and snake she befriended over the decade she spent in there, viciously slaughtering every Byzantine soldier in her way. "It's good to see you," she half-lied, walking toward Nikola who did the same.

"I see dungeons didn't affect you, Sienna," remarked the well-known Tekfur, surprised by how presentable she looked.

"Revenge kept me sane," she stated dryly, fire surging through her as she remembered how she ended up in prison and her past.

Nikola and Sienna were now face-to-face. He looked her up and down, analyzing the state she was in.

Sienna was thrown in the dungeons about ten years ago for a crime death could not suffice, yet she looked as if that never happened. Somehow, she made her worn-out, old, prisoner clothes look good. Her auburn-blonde hair was tied back into a rumpled braid as loose strands messily yet elegantly hung by her face, smoothly suiting her. Her light olive skin was smudged with some dirt and faint bruises, her plump lips were only slightly chapped, and her sea-green eyes looked fresher than ever. Every feature of Sienna, though damaged, made her look all the more attractive, particularly her eyes. Nikola always admired her eyes. After her battle skills, it was what made her stand out from all the other soldiers and women he saw. They were hypnotizing in a calming yet dangerous way.

"I can see that," Nikola agreed, drawn by her vibrant eyes. Sienna watched him expectantly, and he blinked away. "I came here to give you a new job."

She scoffed, "Just when I escape?" Nikola did not blink, confirming his solemnity. "Move." She started walking away when the sound of a sword unsheathing made her stop. She turned around to see that Nikola was yet another person in her way. She sighed in frustration, then raised her sword and attacked Nikola. 

He defended her blows and attacked whenever he found a chance. Their swords clinked a few times, sparks of fire bursting between them before Sienna dodged two of Nikola's blows and punched him. "You didn't stop those dastards from putting me in the dungeon!" she yelled, the anger she bottled up all those years unfolding, as Nikola rubbed his jaw, steadying himself from the rather harsh blow.

It was hard trusting people, so Sienna took trust very seriously, absolutely despising traitors and hypocrites. Nikola said nothing and looked behind her, watching as a man walked toward them. Sienna smiled at him when he neared. "Thank you, my friend. You saved my life."

The man walked right past Sienna and stopped in front of the Tekfur, saying, "I fulfilled my duty, Nikola." Sienna looked at Nikola with a furrowed brow, thoughts racing through her mind: So, it was him. "If you don't have any other orders, I want to go back," the man continued. Nikola nodded in approval and let him go, not breaking eye contact with Sienna who looked away in discomfort and sighed.

"I knew every pain of yours," Nikola started. "I knew every food you ate...I came today to see if my efforts were in vain," he finished firmly.

Sienna shook her head. She didn't like being wrong, but she hated accusations more. "I hope I didn't disappoint you." She paused; "But you forget...Sienna never becomes anyone's puppet." She attacked again. This time, because she was tired of running errands for people. It's what got her into the prison in the first place.