A Normal Day

"There! Hit the button, hit it!!" Yelped Alex as she turned the corner into the cafeteria. Jade raced in front of her, just blocking the table with the emergency meeting button. Alex's heart raced. "Jade... move please." She grunted. "Nope. Not until you say the password." Jade said confidently. "I know why she won't move," Zach piped up. "Cause she's the imposter!" At those words Alex ran in the opposite direction. She felt her heart race as Jade began to follow her. "Jade..." She saw Jade walk right in front of her. Her heart skipped a beat. And just like that, she was a ghost.
"Aw man!" Alex spat, throwing her computer mouse back. Jade began to laugh. "I gotcha!" She said nudging Alex in the shoulder. Alex felt her right hand jerk the computer mouse to the left, causing it to almost fall off her desk. She laughed and turned around to see all the other squad members. Jade was giggling as she clicked her mouse, walking around the Skeld planning her evil scheme as the imposter. Zach was cackling about Charli being a simp for Light. "SQUIRREL SIMP!" He shouted and wheezed slightly. Charli crossed her arms and turned her head, annoyed at Zach's teasing. Jax was sitting on the edge of couch with his iPad, just humming as he walked along, doing his tasks. And Light was sitting on the other desk across the side of the room, just being quiet. *As usual.* Alex though. She watched as Light clicked his mouse, starting intensely at the screen doing a task. She turned back to her own computer and sighed. It was an emergency meeting and the whole squad was trying to figure out who the imposter was. *Just another normal day with squad.* Alex thought. Nothing would change for awhile. Or at least.. it seemed.

//author's note\\hiiii sorry this chapter was short cause i just kinda wanted to introduce everyone and set the story up but yeah, the next chapter is longer dont worry-
anywho, keep reading!
-Codie -w-

Feelings (A Charlight story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें