Morning

~ later the next morning, at alex's house ~

Jax tapped his foot impatiently on the ground. "It's been hours, where are they?!" He growled slightly. Alex turned to him. "We have to film in 10 minutes!" She groaned, slapping her hand on her forehead. "You should go look for them Jax, we dont have all day!" Jade said, clicking her computer mouse. "Okay fine." Jax said rolling his eyes. He walked over to the door and turned the handle, stepping out onto Alex's freshly mowed lawn. "Get them over here in 10 minutes, tops!" Alex yelled from behind as he closed the door. Jax sighed and began to speed-walk over to Charli's house. *If I go wake up Charli first, good chance will be that she'll know where Light is too.* He thought as he walked up to Charli's house. Her walls were a bright orange. *No surprise there.* He thought and walked up to the door. He knocked. No answer. He knocked again. No answer. He looked at his watch. 10:26. He only had 4 minutes. *Alright I'm sorry Charli but I'm coming in.* He thought as he grabbed the door handle and turned it. Surprisingly, it opened. He stepped into the house, wiping his feet on the doormat. "Charli!" He yelled. No answer. He marched upstairs. He slammed opened Charli's bedroom door. He almost yelled at Charli then he stopped himself. He stared in disbelief. What he saw, right before his very eyes was Charli and Light. In the same bed. Cuddling. *Oh boy this is something the squad would like to see very much.* He thought giggling. He pulled out his phone and swiped to take a photo when Charli suddenly stirred. He put his phone down. Charli suddenly sat up and turned to Jax. She then screamed. An ear piercing scream that could shatter the windows. Jax covered his ears. Light shot straight up out of the bed. "CHARLI!" Light screamed. "What's wrong?!" Jax saw Charli point a shaky finger towards him. "What?" Jax said. "I just came to get you two lovebirds awake. We have to film." Charli leaped out of her bed and balled up her fists. "We are not in love!!" She screamed. "Then why were you guys cuddling?" Jax asked smugly. "We were not!" Charli growled. "Well whatever." Jax rolled his eyes. "You guys have to get to Alex's house, we have to film." Light stood up and grabbed his bag. "I need to go back to my house so i can get changed." He whispered to Charli. "Okay!" Charli said to Light. "Bye!" She waved as he left her room. Jax stared at Charli sternly. "What?" She huffed. "Nothing." Jax muttered. "I'll meet you there." He said turning his back to Charli as he walked out the door.
~ 10 minutes later ~
Jax looked up from his phone to see Charli and Light finally walk through the door. "You idiots where were you?!" Alex yelled. Charli rubbed her sleeve nervously and Light looked down at his feet blushing. "Who cares right now." Jax growled setting down his phone. "We need to film."
~ After filming ~
Jax turned off his computer, slumping down in his chair. "Finally, it's over." He muttered. Alex looked up from her desk. "Hey guys," She said. "Since we finished filming, who wants to play a game?" Zach groaned. "Not Uno.." He said in an annoyed tone. "No, silly." Alex laughed. "Truth or dare!"