Telling

~ The next morning ~
The whole squad was gathered for a small meeting, hosted by Light and Charli. Everyone waited impatiently at the door of Light's house. Charli swung open the door. "Come on in everyone! We have snacks!" She said holding the door open. Jax laughed. "What kind of meeting is this?" Charli giggled. "Oh you'll see." She said gesturing for him to come in.
After everyone was in and seated with their snacks of choice, Charli and Light stood up. "Now I'm sure you guys are wondering why we call you here." Light began. "Also why the frick is there a blanket on the porch?" Zach piped up. Charli and Light both blushed a bit. "Thattt was something we don't speak of." Charli said. "It's not what you think." Light growled as Jade and Zach raised their eyebrows at one another. "Anyways..." Charli rolled her eyes.
Light crossed his arms as Zach and Jade started to snicker.
"Light and I have a special announcement-" Charli began. "First of all, I talked to my job and I was able to move down a position!" She said smiling. "Why are you happy?" Zach blurted. "Well.. that means I can now spend more time on the squad!" Charli said happily. "That's a good thing." Alex said stating the obvious.
"Now for what we really wanted to tell you.." Charli said and nodded to Light. "Light?" Light gulped. "Well uh.. Charli and I are kinda.. like-" Charli stepped in front of Light. "Dating." She said calmly finishing his sentence.
"Aweeee cute!" Alex smiled.
"I'm happy for y'all." Jax said.
"Well lookie there simp, your efforts finally paid off." Zach said and him and Jade burst into laughter.
Charli and Light held hands smiling.
"Well you idiots, what are we waiting for?" Alex said.
"For what?" Charli and Light said confused.
"Yeah, what are you talking about?" Jax asked.
"Well.." Alex said. "To play truth or dare!"

~ the end ~

//author's note\\ Well you made it to the end!! Thank you for reading, what did ya think? I was so tired when I finished this oh my goodness..
Anywho, comment if you think I should make more fanfics! I've got another idea brewing, so get ready >:3
Thanks again for reading and CHARLIGHT RULES SO Y E A H 💜🧡
-Codie uwu