Pizza

~ That evening, at Light's house ~

Light sighed. *Man that video was tiring.* He thought as he took off his sweater, tossing it into his closet. He slipped on his plain purple shirt and flopped down onto his bed. He turned to his window and looked outside. The grass was waving gently in the wind, each blade swaying side to side. The sun was setting, sinking deeper and deeper into the blood orange sky. The pink clouds surrounded the setting sun, giving it a pastel look. *What a pretty view.* Light thought as he stretched out his legs onto his bed. Suddenly, his phone began to ring from on top of his nightstand. Light sighed, swinging over to grab his phone. He looked at his screen to see who was calling him.
Charli.
He felt his chest flutter as he picked up the call. *Be normal.* "Hey Charli, what's up?" He said, gripping the edges of his phone case so it wouldn't fall out of his sweaty hands. "Uh, yeah, hi Light." Charli's squeaky voice came from the other side of the phone. "We are all having pizza at Alex's house, want to come?" Light felt tired. He wanted to sleep. But something made him want to come. He barley thought about it. "Yeah sure." There was a moment of silence. Then Charli's voice came back. "Yay!! See you there Light!" Click. Light sighed. He opened his closet and pulled out another one of his sweaters. He slipped it on over his purple shirt. *Great. I can't believe I said yes. Light thought. Oh well. Maybe it will be fun.*
~ 15 minutes later ~
Light knocked on the door of Alex's house. He waited a couple seconds. His mind was racing. *It's just a pizza party with the squad. Why am I nervous?* The door opened. "Light?" Light felt his heart jump to his throat. *It's just Jax.* "Hey Light, you alright?" Jax said swinging his hand on the door knob. "Yeah I'm fine. Just tired." Light lied. He felt his stomach knot up. "Oh, okay. Well I'm glad you could came!" Jax said. "Come on in. The pizza's already here!" He gestured for Light to come in. Light took a step into the house. *I was just here.* He though as he sat down on the couch next to Jax, reminiscing this morning's video chaos. "Light! You made it!" Light jolted at the sound of Charli's voice. He turned to see her sitting on a chair across from the couch. She waved at him, holding a floppy piece of pizza in her other hand. Light felt his chest get all fluttery. "Hi Charli." He coughed slightly, trying to cover up his voice crack. Just then, Jax slid by, plopping down onto the couch next to Light. "I got us some pizza!" He said handing Light a plate with two cheese pizza pieces on it. "Thanks." Light muttered grabbing the plate. He picked up a piece of pizza and took a bite of it. It was nice and warm, and the cheese stretched as he took a bite. After he had eaten two whole pieces, he gulped down a glass of water. "How bout that pizza, eh?" Jax said laughing. "Huh- Oh yeah sorry Jax. Yeah it's fine." Light felt his stomach knot up again. "You sure? Light you seem a little off." Jax leaned closer to Light. "Is something wrong?" Light almost choked. "Yes I said I'm fine." Light hissed pulling away from Jax. "Just tired." Jax looked doubtful. "If you say so." He said rolling his eyes. Light turned away from Jax and stared at the wall. He looked up and down at the photos that hung upon it. One of Alex, Zach and Jade when they first started the squad. One of Zach and Drake. *Will Drake ever join the squad again?* Light thought. He looked again. A photo of when he first joined the squad. A photo of when Charli first joined. Charli. The memory struck in Lights head.

//this is light's memory btw\\*"Light come here!" Alex shouted from below his room. "We have a new squad member! Light walked down the stairs. "Meet Charli!" A girl. Orange hair. An orange sweater. A dark orange skirt. Orange eyes. Long flowing hair. She stepped towards Light. "Hi! I'm Charli! What's your name?" Light felt his heart skip a beat. "Uh- I'm Light. Nice to meet you." Charli smiled. "Nice to meet you too! I'm Charli!"*

"Light. Light. LIGHT!!" Light suddenly snapped out of the memory. Jax was yelling at him. "Sorry." Light muttered. "Everyone is almost gone. The party is over!" Jax said, waving his arms around the room. Everyone but Alex, Zach, Jax and Light had left. "Geez. I'm sorry. I'll go." Light said standing up. "Thanks guys." He said waving to Zach and Alex. "No probs!" Alex said smiling cheerfully. "Glad you enjoyed it!" Zach said. "Tomorrow we are gonna play Among Us again, 9 am sharp, don't forget!" Zach called as Light closed the door behind him. Jax was just leaving. "Light you sure you're good?" Jax said turning his head to face him. "Yes. Now stop asking." Light said turning his head away from Jax. "Okay then. Have a good day." Jax said as he walked away. Light turned back to face the night sky. He felt a sinking feeling in his chest. *I can't believe I lied to Jax. But I don't know. Am I really okay?*