Akio Likes Sasuke! Ha Who Didn't Know That..

Akio slumped into her chair beside me looking down. I gave an puzzled looked. "Okay class you know the deal! Any work you have and want to finish early now is the time. You can talk, get on the computers heck I don't care do whatever you want as long as you aren't getting yourselves or I in trouble" the teacher says.

I then look towards Akio. I pull my seat towards Akio's desk, sitting in the chair while leaning on her desk. She looks at me before looking away. "Yes Hikashi?" She asks irritated. "You know.. What's wrong with you?" I asked. She sighs. Looking at someone behind me.

"He doesn't even notice me... Does he? Why does all the good looking guys go for you?" She asks. I blush looking down, smiling slightly. "Don't talk like that.. That isn't true-" Akio had cut me off. "It is! In middle school the head of the football team and the cute quarter back liked you! The Kitohiko brothers liked you, Deidara obviously likes you, and Sasuke isn't interested in me, and Miko likes you! How is this not true?!" Akio shouted, catching many attention.

I saw Deidara blushing looking away from everyone. Sasuke just scoffed, going back into his day dream state he was broken out of, and everyone's else eyes were still on us. I stayed quiet for a moment shocked. Yes, Sasuke may not be interested in her, and the other guys from past school grades liked me.. But Deidara and Miko?

I looked at Deidara who took one glance at me before his face deepened red and turned his attention some where else. I then look back at Akio. "M-Miko.. Likes me?.." I muttered, quite surprised.

Akio's eyes widen before she covered her mouth, then removing her hand from her mouth. "I wasn't suppose to tell you... He told me to keep it a secret because he'd be embarrass and didn't want that to become in between you guys' friendship.." Akio trailed off.

"But let's talk about that later! School is gonna be over in a few minutes and I want to talk to you about something!" Akio says, grinning. I give her an raised eyebrow. "Ok.. But not for long.. I have things I need to do Akio" I mention standing up.

"Oh ok.. Should we start leaving now then?" Akio asked. I nod, picking up my books and homework. "Sasuke, Deidara, i'll see you at home okay!" I grin smiling. Sasuke looks at me with a frown. "Don't forget what we're suppose to be doing Hikashi.." Sasuke says quietly yet sternly at the same time.

I nod/ "Yeah yeah I know! Byee!" I sing, waving and heading out to my locker to grab the rest of my things. As we walk down the hall to our lockers I began to conversate with Akio. "So what is it you want to talk about?" I asked as we made it to my locker.

As she talked I grabbed my things out my locker and began heading to the school entrance doors. "Well.. It's about Sasuke actually.." Akio mumbles, as we jogged down the stairs. "Sasuke huh?" I look over at her smirking.

She blushed nodding. "Since you're so close to him.. I'd like to be close to him too! He's really cute.. And it'd be a relief to to take a hot guy off your shoulder's for once!" Akio adds. I chuckle. "We're cousins though.." I lied.

Akio looked at me crossing her arms, smirking. "You'd really think i'd fall for that? Yes you may have the same hair color but there is NO WAY you and Sasuke are related. You have no record history of your cousins family last name being Uchiha!" Akio placed her hands on her hips, eyeing me.

"And also why does he have the same name as the character from that Naruto show? He even looks just like him! I didn't think Kishimoto would actually draw his characters as real life people! Didn't you see the new episode too? Sasuke came up missing! In a interview Kishimoto said he didn't know what that was about and he didn't plan that.. But I think he's just fooling around with us!" Akio laughed.

My heart skipped much beats when she said all that.. I thought she knew something.. Gladly she isn't as smart as I thought.. "But... Could you some how set me up with Sasuke?... If you didn't know.. I really like him" Akio mumbles looking down with a slight smile.

I smirk. Ha! Who didn't know that?... I think for a while tapping my chin. "Well... I don't see why not! But.. He isn't the type to really date.. He's like business all the time.." I inform. "Well that's all right! It's worth a try I think!" Akio says and I nod in agreement.

"Well I see what I can do! But now.. About Miko.. He likes me you say?..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}~~~~~~~~~~}~~}}}}}<[]

AHH! I know short chapter! And i'm sorry! I noticed i'm REALLY behind on my stories AGAIN so i'm going to update, update, update, update, update as much as I can tonight! But the next chapter will be very long! I promise with my wittle pinky ^-^

Who didn't know Akio liked Sasuke though?..

Miko liking Hikashi.. I guess it was kind of obvious unless he just hated Deidara..

Anyways! I'll see you DeiHikaSasu fans later! On the next Chapter ;) Gotta love that pair name..

Not Edited!