The Down Fall Comes But, You're The One I Want

[Gah!!! Omg, ok so, I thought i should have made this story because, i had a dream that Deidara and Kakashi was in my world. So i just couldn't get over the fact how they looked nor that they were with me. This was like 3 days ago.

So i wanted to make a story out of it so i would NEVER forget it. Did i mention that in my dream... When Kakashi and Deidara came.. It was like i actually got to see how they would look in our world instead of that anime look? O.o Of course i didn't but anyways!

He we go, i'm gonna start, Teheh! I'm so excited though ^-^! Oh and.. I DO NOT OWN Kakashi or Deidara.. Only my OC character Hikashi. ^-^]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was just another day at school. A boring one. I was one of those girls who was popular but not really. I sat at my desk resting my face into the palms of my hands. There wasn't anything to do during the last period of class.

Miko and Akio, my best friends, sat by me. Akio, throwing spit balls at me whilst i was in my day dream state. I guess she was trying to get my attention. Which she did because i quickly snapped out of my day dreaming state, quickly turning my head in her direction giving her a glare.

"What Akio?" I growl making her feel slightly uncomfortable. She scratches the back of her head laughing awkwardly. "Aha.. Haha.. Ne HIkashi! You don't have to glare at me like that i was just trying to get your attention to let you know class is over.." Akio whines.

I sweat drop, my fist tighten, i hold back the urge to punch the saliva out her mouth. "SO YOU THROW SPIT BALLS AT ME?!" I yell, my eyes, turned into a anime white eye. You could hear how scared she was by the way her teeth chattered.

Miko. My other best friend. He had jet black hair that stopped to his shoulders. His eyes were dark brown, and his skin lightly tanned. "Hikashi, calm down. Besides that, lets get going, i have things to do at my place" Miko frowns, sighing as if he would do anything else in the world besides going home doing whatever he needed to do at his house.

I nod. Getting up out my seat grabbing my things before walking out the classroom first leading the way. We walked in silence until we got to the school's entrance doors. As we walk down the stairs, i see Akio looking at me just smiling at me, out the corner of my eyes.

"Is there something you want Akio?" I asked. It was very uncomfortable how she'd just looked at me smiling and not say anything. She giggles shaking her head. "Well, not really. I just wanted to ask if you want me to walk you home" Akio smiles once again. I shake my head. "I'll be fine but thanks"

Akio nods before walking off a different direction with Miko, leaving only me. As i walk, i didn't feel like taking the long ways home, so i decided to take a short cut through the woods.

I've been through here many times. So i don't have to worry about getting lost. The first time didn't turned out well.. Me, Miko, and Akio crossed through here, Miko leaving a trail of bread crumbs but soon ran out because he ate all of it.

Then, we crossed a skunk.. Which Akio was sprayed by.. Then a bear which chased us through out the woods...

I anime sweat drop just by the memory of that. As i follow the path i made through the woods i hear two manly voices bickering.

~~Deidara's POV~~

I gasp sharply as air, was suddenly knocked out of me as my back came into contact with the ground. Sitting up slowly looking at the changed environment around me. "What the..." I mumble to myself. "W-Where am i...?" I speak out loud, basically to no one.

All i remember was i was sent on a mission with Sasori no Danna.. As we were fighting our opponent, he was down. As i was gonna turn him into  my art, he smirked before lifting his palm at me and i was.. gone..

I mean.. I wasn't dead. More like i was sent some where else.. I guess he sent me here...? I look down with a frown remembering the last words i heard from Sasori no Danna. "DEIDARA MOVE!!!" Was the only words that ran through my mind.

"Damn it, Un.. If only i moved out the way in time..." I mumble once again to myself.

Suddenly, there was a bright light above me, The only thing i heard was a manly voice screaming before it landed on me. I fell back onto the ground with a grunt. The air, once again leaving me. I push the heavy figure off, looking at the silverette man.

He looks up at me before looking down at my clothes. His eyes, now wide. He jumps back pulling out a Kunai. "Akatsuki..." The silverette mumbles in shock. Me, clueless, i stand up, eyeing the man carefully.

"Konoha's nin hmm?" I say. "Listen i don't have time to start a fight with you. Do you know where we are? And how we got here un?" I ask needing to know a answer. The Silverette shakes his head and i quickly get annoyed.

"How do you not know where we are un?!" I yell, clenching my fists. The silverette shrugs. "I don't know, i ended up here the same way you did. Even i do not know where we are"

I sigh, grabbing my hair in frustration. I hear a branch crack from behind, I take out a kunai as me and the Silverette turn around in alert.

~~End Of POV~~

I walk, still on my path which lead to the two voices i heard. As i walk i see a blonde and a Silverette with Kunais in their hands. I shake my head continuing walking. "Naruto cosplays again..." I mumble ignoring the stare they had on me.

Before i could go any further, one of the strangers stop me. "Oi! Do you know where we are un?!"

I turn around rolling my eyes. "Listen, i know you're a fan of Naruto and all but. Today isn't the cosplay day!" I tell the two strangers. The silverette looks at me with a puzzled look. "What do you mean Naruto cosplay? Do you know Naruto?" The silverette asks. 

I sigh walking over to the two strangers. "No, i watch Naruto. Naruto is a manga and anime series. In other words i'm filling you in that today, isn't a Naruto characters dress up day" I inform the two.

"What do you mean?" The silverette, once again asks another question. God how dumb are these people. "What i mean is you aren't the REAL Kakashi and you aren't the REAL Deidara!" I shout at the two causing them to flinch.

"Is that so? Then i suppose, the only way to prove to you that we are real is this way" The silverette say before lifting his head protector up revealing his Sharingan eyes.

I blink a few times before noticing the environment around me changes. My eyes, now wide, i look at the silverette before at Deidara. Deidara smirks pulling out some clay throwing it the opposite direction from us, doing a hand sign. 

"Katsu!" He says, and as he says that.. The clay explodes. My jaw drops as my gaze turned from Kakashi to Deidara. "Y-You two are.. r-real" I mumble in disbelief they both nod with a smile.

"Now, can you tell us where we are un?" Deidara says crossing his arms. I nod gulping. "Believe it or not but.. You're not in your world anymore. I don't know how you ended up here but.. You're in my world. This isn't the ninja world at all" I utter making the two eyes go slightly wide before going back to their normal size.

"You have to be joking hmm" Deidara mumbles. I shake my head. "Follow me, i can take you to my place, i'll explain everything to you there"

They both nod. Following me as i lead the way. As we made it there my parents weren't home nor was my siblings. We all sat at the table in the dining room. "Ok, this is the world you are in now..." I start off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aah! I'm ending it right here. Was it good? Bad? Tell me i'd appreciate it alot :) Many things await! Mwahaha. Do you think Kakashi and Deidara will make it back to their world though? Or will they be stuck in Hikashi's world for ever?

e.e Until next time.. Or later on today lol. 

Byee!!~