Let's Discuss Something..

My mouth dropped open at what Akio has told me! Miko has liked me since 1st grade?! I did not know that! Am I that blind to see it? Or was Miko to shy instead of being blunt with me about it?

Well, Akio and I were at her house for a while, catching up on some things. When I had looked at the time I saw that it was five! "Oh my crippled legs! I gotta go Akio!"

She only fell on the floor laughing at what I said.. Ok what? I can't help saying stupid things like that.. "Really Akio! Sasuke is gonna kill me! I was suppose to been met up with him" I whine pouting. She slowly stops laughing nodding. "Yeah yeah ok! You better get going then crippled legs!" Akio says before she bursts out laughing again.

I anime sweat drop, leaving her in her room as I ran back home. I was taking the short cut through the woods but some weirdo grabbed me, slamming me to a tree! "O-Ouch!" I cried out as my back hit the tree. It stings really bad.

"What's a pretty girl like you doing out here in these woods eh?" The man asked. He looked around in his late fourties. Gray and brown low cut beard, little wrinkles, bum clothes.. And yeah. "These woods? These woods are mine! I rule these woods!" I retort, glaring at him.

"Is that so?" The man asked, licking my cheek, leaving a wet trail. I scrunch my face disgusted, trying to push him off. "Aww come on now, don't you want me?" His hands were traveling down to my pants, trying to unbuckle them!

I punch him across his face as hard as I could, kicking him in the balls and making a run for it. My heart was racing and my breath hitched as I was pulled back from my hair. "You dumb bitch!" the same man had slapped me.

I tried fighting him off but he only hit me in my mouth. I felt warm liquid traveling down my chin. He grabbed me by the neck, leaning closer towards my face, licking the blood off my chin. I closed my eyes tightly. Crying silently. "Kakashi.. Deidara.. S-Sa..suke help me" I pleaded quietly as more tears left my eyes.

"Shh.. Don't worry. I'll make this quick" The man smirked before he began ripping off my shirt. I tried my best to kick, punch, bite, anything to fight him off and make a run for it. But it seem the more I tried, the more harder he hit.

He began sucking on my neck and I found myself crying harder. "D-DEIDARA! SASUKE-" I couldnt finish my sentence. My head was slammed against the tree and I was being choked by the neck.

"You've done it now!" The man growled as he tightened his grip around my neck. My vision began to get blurred and I was dizzy. The corners of my vision began to get black, as if darkness was consuming me so soon.

We're we that far into the woods?.. Could no one really hear me?

I heard the man help in pain before he released his grip around my neck. I fell onto the ground, coughing and gasping for air, as my vision very slowly was starting to go back to normal.

"He did this too you?.." I heard that all familiar voice. I couldn't see the figure perfectly but I had a hint who it was. "let's get you home" he says before picking me up, carrying me in his arms. I wrap my arms around his shoulders, not wanting to let go.

I was scared to.

I heard him smack his teeth as if he was annoyed. "Dammit.. Why did you stay out so late?! Especially alone!? What were you thinking?.. You could've gotten killed..." I heard him say, in an worried tone.

He was actually worried?.. I thought he didn't care about someone like me.. "I'm sorry.." I mumbled as I was slowly falling asleep. "Don't go to sleep yet.. We don't need you slipping in to coma now do we?" I heard him chuckle.

I giggle slightly to myself, opening my eyes and trying to stay further awake. Before I knew it we entered the house. "Oh my-.. What happened to her?!" I heard Kakashi ask. "Some idiot tried to rape her" He replied.