Deidara's First Day At School

[Tada Ima!! I was going to update sooner but i wanted to update other stories.... Ok, well this is going to be a short intro, so just sit back and enjoy the story :)  ]

I woke up to the sun, it's beaming lighting shining through my widow onto me. Yesterday, the talk with Kakashi was very refreshing for me. It calmed me down, and it helped alot. I went to take a shower, doing my morning routine, dressing into skinny jeans, my favorite!!! And a plain black shirt with black slides.

I thought i should wake Deidara up, it is his first day of school. I went to his room, knocking on the door lightly. No answer was heard so i open the door revealing a sleep Deidara. His leg half way off the bed, hair out his pony tail, and shirtless.

The seen was actually a killer if you ask me haha. I slowly walk over to a sleep Deidara who was snoring slightly. Lightly shaking his shoulder. Deidara, still sleep, so me! Not wasting time did it my way. I grab him by his shoulders shaking him vigorously "Deidara wake up!" I shout.

Deidara's eyes went wide, the pitch of my voice making him jump up quickly. "WHAT IS IT?!" Deidara yells looking as if he saw a ghost. I giggle covering my mouth. "Looks like i scared someone. Ne, it's time to go to school get dress"

Deidara looks down at himself before looking up at me, then looking away pouting. "I don't have any clothes" Deidara sighs. I stand there for a second before dropping my head sulking. Now that he's mention it, he doesn't. I forgot to get him some clothes..

I look up at Deidara, thinking. A smile slowly crept across my face. "That's ok you can wear my brother's clothes, they should fit just right!" I grab Deidara's hand dragging him out the bed towards my brother's closet.

"Now just get what you want to wear, i'll be downstairs once you're ready we can leave" I tell Deidara, leaving him alone to get dress. He later came downstairs with a black jacket with a white T-shirt underneath along with black pants with a chain attached to it, with some vans.. Who new Deidara had swag?

"Okay let's go" I squeal grabbing Deidara's hand running out the house. I didn't bother stopping by Akio or Miko's house so me and Deidara walked straight to school. As we walked inside there were many people running back and forth, making traffic!

Next thing you know the hall was crowded and everyone was walking slow. This.. Isn't the first time.. It's either they're rushing to breakfast or being nosy for a fight. 

Well, anyways we went to our lockers Deidara's being two lockers away from mines. The one in the middle? Free locker. I only got out some books for class that's mainly it. But guess what... IT'S EARLY RELEASE DAY!!!!

Thank goodness, classes are boring these days. First class Language Arts...

Is it a coincidence me and Deidara has all the same classes? Or course it isn't. Kakashi changed his schedule haha. But anyways poor Dei. He sat at his seat bored than ever his chin resting in the palm of his hand.

The teacher was going on and on with reading. Basically no one was paying attention. So now, as i block her out what she's saying. Let's see what everyone else is doing! Miko, would glare at Deidara every now and then when ever he saw me and Deidara having a little laugh.

To be honest... I think he just doesn't want me around Deidara... But whatever, Akio would fan girl over him most of the time, then she had the guts to ask him out, which i, got pissed. But, was happy when he turned her down.. Teheh..

"CLASS DISMISSED" The teacher says. Everyone rushes out the classroom going to lunch. I made a stop to my locker to put all my books up which Deidara had followed me. "Yes Deidara?"