School School Fitting In!

[Gomenasai mina san! I'm really sorry for once again an late update! (Now for one of my famous Kakashi's excuses... Ya' see.. I had this story that I planned to get done before New year's and it was taking up most of my time from other stories to be updated which caused Late updates and now-

Kakashi: Don't try to steal my habits of excuses  Author san T-T

Me: ._. Well.. My bad then Kaka-

Kakashi: CALL! Me Uncle. :)

Me: ..... Okay then.. Oji san o.o

Oji San Kakashi: :D

Heh... Moving on...]

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^

Well, today me, Kakashi, and Deidara are putting Sasuke through a lesson of fitting in. We took him clothes shopping, how to act in public, showed him around, the school he had to go to, I even taught him how to drive! Since he has fan girls in the NaruUniverse, he already knows how to handle this one.

But when I taught him how to drive it was HILARIOUS! You'd think since in the anime and manga Sasuke is so bad ass and a show off, not with this car haha! I put him through the basic steps. I didn't let him press the gas on the petal but I had the gear in drive, letting the car glide off slowly.

Once he got use to the slow pace of the vehicle, learning how to steal the wheel, turn corners, park, use the signal lights, and every other basic things of the car. We got to the big boy! I let him give the car a little gas. The first time he took off too fast and almost crashed.

When we did almost crashed I yelled out "HIT THE BRAKES IN THE MIDDLE!" he literally hit down on the gas with his foot and gladly I had my seat belt on or else.. I would have flew out the window.. But after he got use to driving at different speeds and steadily but perfectly turning corners the look on his face was something I never thought i'd see..

He was smiling.. SASUKE was SMILING! But it soon when away later. After we finished I said that his score for the test was an A. I asked him how was it like for him to drive a vehicle like this for the first time. He smirked and said "It was alright"

Hmph, Uchiha being so cocky as usual. Right when I thought I had him loosened up he was playing along all along. But the only thing Sasuke didn't like was.. We did this at six in the morning... Well okay I just wanted to get it out the way early! I had plans for after school too!

Sasuke and Deidara were getting ready. Kakashi was already dressed waiting downstairs because he wanted to take us to school for once. I flat ironed my hair, sprayed on my favorite perfume, wore a plain white droopy short sleeve shirt, with pants that felt like silk.. I don't know what kind of brand pants these are but I love them.

And lastly I slid on my black slides and throw my book bag over my shoulder. I jog downstairs, seeing that Kakashi was reading a Icha Icha paradise book at the kitchen table. "Goodmorning Oji san!" I greet, hugging him from behind.

"Oh, Goodmorning Hikashi" Kakashi greeted back, his eyes still glued in the book. I look towards the stove seeing nothing as cooked. I then look back at Kakashi. "Do you want some breakfast or anything before we head out?" I asked.

Kakashi waves me off. "No no! I'm alright.." He trailed off still in his book. "Okaay..." I sing, skipping away, leaving him alone for now. I stand at the end of the steps to the stairs. "Sasuke kun! Dei kun! Come onn!" I shout.

"Be down in a second, un!" Deidara shouts from upstairs. Sasuke said nothing... "Sasukee kun! Sasuke! Sasuke! Sasuke!" I sing repeatedly, running up the stairs to his room. I knock on the door, pressing my ear on the door.