True Colors

Kakashi just finished signing the last piece of paper. Hanging it over to the police man, he takes it putting it away safely into a folder. "Thank you sir, we'll just take this down to the Courtesy For Kids Department. You''ll need to be there tomorrow to hand them these papers, then she is officially yours" The policeman finishes.

Kakashi nods, smiling through that mask of his. "So then, if that's so hmm, why are you keeping the papers hmm? Shouldn't they go to the Department your talking about un?" Deidara asks.

The policeman looks over to Deidara sighing. "Yes, you're right. We are just making a copy. We will keep the copy while this" The policeman holds up the folder shaking it slightly. "Goes to the Department, it's needed to have information on her just in case anything happens or so" The policeman informs.

Deidara makes an 'o' shape with his mouth. "But before you go let me just make a copy of these and you all can be on your way ok" The policeman gives us a weak smile before walking off to make copies. I look over at Kakashi smiling softly. "Arigato.. Kakashi.." I thank him. He looks at me giving me a closed eye smile.

"It's no problem, You can call me your uncle now" He says looking through a newspaper. My lips twitch, trying to hold back a smile that wanted to be planted on my face. I nod, looking down letting the smile be where it should.

The policeman walks forward with another folder, walking over to Kakashi handing him the folder. "Here is the papers. Just go to the Department tomorrow, hand it to the lady at the front desk, and she's yours. Simple as that, alright"

Not giving Kakashi a chance to say thank you the policeman walks off. Wow, rude but respectful at the same time.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

We had to run all the way home... The officer wasn't even nice enough to ride us back home. I take it back, not respectful at all. We went back to the house, breathing heavily. I fall back onto the couch letting out a deep sigh.

"So what do we do now un?" Deidara asks, a confused, clueless look that he had. He looked so cute like that. "Well, i don't know... Maybe you want something to eat?" I asked both Deidara and Kakashi.

They both shake their heads no, falling back onto the couch. "So Hikashi, where is this Department we're suppose to be going to tomorrow?" Kakashi says, looking at open space ahead of him. "If this would help. It's a long way, longer than going down town" I tell Kakashi.

"But, don't worry, There's an extra car here so we can use that to get there" I inform them. Kakashi nods, and the silence settles in. I get up stretching looking at the two. "Well, i'll get you two rooms ready" I utter before walking off upstairs.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()

Me, and Deidara we're already dressed and ready to go, whilst Kakashi was still eating breakfast. "Oi! Kakashi!! Come on!" I shout. Kakashi puts his dish in the sink walking towards us. "Didn't i tell you to call me your Uncle now?" Kakashi says.

I hesitate before giving him a smile. "Ah right, ahaha i forgot.. But let's get going here are the papers and let's get going!" I grab onto Deidara and Kakashi's or Oji san, which he prefers me to call him, hand running out to the car.

"So.. How do you drive this..?" Kakashi asked. "You're not driving i am Kaka-" Kakashi shoots me a glare "Oji san haha" I laugh awkwardly getting in the drivers seat, Kakashi in the passengers seat, and Deidara in the back.

It was at least estimated to about a.. 15 minute ride to the Department. Getting out the car to the front desk was a light skinned woman with blonde hair. "Hello, sir how may i.. Help you?" The woman says eyeing Kakashi whilst licking her lips.