Role Models

"What is this?" Sasuke asked, poking at his jello. "It's Jello.. Sasuke" I muttered. "And this?" Sasuke points at another food on his tray, looking at me, questioningly. "That my friend is sloppy joe" I tell him, picking up my sloppy joe.

"You have a lot to learn Sasuke, un" Deidara says biting a chunk out of his own sloppy joe. I laugh. Deidara was already use to this world now so he kinda knows all kinds of food here. Sasuke gives Deidara a plain look. He then looks at me before at his sloppy joe.

"Is this how you Americans eat?.. It looks like a pigs gut chopped up and dipped in sauce" Sasuke says in disgust, picking up his sloppy joe watching the meat fall out onto his plate. "It's suppose to look like this.. It's called sloppy joe for a reason Sasuke" I roll my eyes smiling.

Sasuke gives me a raised eyebrow. "So, the sloppyness came from a man named Joe? Poor guy.. " Sasuke mutters, sniffing the sandwich. I'm probably laughing my ass of on the floor at how stupid hilarious Sasuke is acting..

"If you're not going to eat that.. I'll eat it for you, un" Deidara says with a mouth full of food. "Here" Sasuke throws the sloppy joe onto Deidara plates. Some of the meat came out. After Deidara finished his sloppy Joe, Deidara went at Sasuke's.. Oh man Deidara's gonna get fat if he keeps eating like this..

I ate my pudding, playing around with it in my mouth. Then flushing it down with my Gatorade. The lunch bell rang and kids began to leave the lunch room so other grades could come in. "Well I gotta get heading to my class! See you later Hikashi! and.. you, un!" Deidara shouts, waving bye, running out the lunch room.

I giggle, waving bye back. I sit at the table with Sasuke waiting for him to finish. He was eating so slow.. I guess he was trying to taste the flavor in the food. He then looks up at me and glare. "What is it dobe?" Sasuke asked.

I smile. "Hurry it up we have to head to class duckbutt buttercup" I say, throwing my plate into the trash. Sasuke gives me an 'what the heck?' look. "Come onn!" I sing, walking ahead. Once I got to the lunch entrance doors. Sasuke was just throwing his plate into the trash and coming along..

I lead the way to our next class. Art.. I enter the class with Sasuke behind me and I sit at the table where Akio and another girl is. Akko smiles at me but smiles wider when she sees Sasuke. "Hi Hika chan! K-Konnichiwa Sasuke kun" Akio blushed when she said his name. Sasuke just looked at her before looking some where else with an annoyed looks. I sat across from Akio and the random girl at the round table, Sasuke sat next to me.

"So what do we have to do for art?" I ask Akio. "Well! Using this clay!" Akio picks up a crate off the floor setting it onto the table. "We have to sculp someone who has been a role model to us!" Akio explained. "Oh ok! I get it"

I take a chunk of clay handing it to Sasuke before grabbing a chunk if my own. I began squishing and pressing it until it was fine and soft. Sculpt someone's who's a role model huh?.. I began to rip he clay apart leaving two pieces of the pale-ish pink clay. I started off molding the head until it was in perfect shape how I wanted. I then carved eye lines, nose and the mouth into the clay.

I grab someone blue clay, pinching out tiny pieces. I roll the small blue clay into balls, putting it into the carved out eyes. Then I grab black clay for the whiskers, yellow clay for the hair and eyebrows!

Yep! I made Naruto! "done!" I let out a satisfied smile, stretching. Sasuke's attention turned I my sculpture and he anime sweat drops. "Really? Naruto is your role model?" Sasuke asked with an amused look on his face.

"of course Duckbutt! Who's your role model?" I ask trying to look at his clay. Sasuke slides the little sculpture towards me. My mouth fell open as I gently picked up his sculpture carefully. That's cool how he did this! "Wow.. It looks just like the Uchiha crescent!" I said. It really did though! He used black clay for the base in the form of the Uchiha's crescent and red and white for the symbol.

Sasuke smirks shrugging. "Okay class! Times up! You may take your sculptures home for your hard work!" Teacher Fushiki says. Then the bell rang. I grab my sculpture standing up along with Sasuke. "Come on, Akio!" I say, leaving out the classroom along side with Sasuke.

We walk to our lockers, putting in our lock combination before opening them. "So the Uchiha clan is your role model eh?" I ask Sasuke as I put the sculpture of a Naruto into safe keeping in a ziplock bag and into my bookbag.

Sasuke shrugs. "it isn't like anyone without the clan is" was all Sasuke said before we headed to last period. "I wonder where's Deidara... Usually he'd meet us at my locker.." I trailed off quietly. Instead of looking for him we went to last period and to our luck.. Well mines.. He was there in his normal daily seat.

"I made it here first this time, un!" Deidara grinned, pointing his thumb at himself. I giggle taking my seat as did Sasuke. Akio came in last with her head hanging low and the bell rang just as she came in. I wonder what's wrong...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~}~~~~~~~~}~~~~~~~~~}<[]

Gah! Sorry I haven't updated in 18 days! :O that's almost three weeks :/ But yeah! It's up! Must I warn there may be/ are grammar mistakes, spelling mistakes.. And all that good stuff ha.. It isn't edited! I should've said that before but T_T

>|< NOT Edited

>|< Not Scanned ;-;

>|<puurfect❓