Chapter 1: World of Dominilia

3rd Person's POV

"Yata*!! Isekai is real!!!" some of the students happily shouted especially the otakus. {*'yeah/yey' in jap.}

"Min'na damatte!*" a girl shout at the students who shouts then looked back at the woman "Wait miss... uhm, what's your name?" the girl asked. {*'guys shut up!' in jap.}

"Oh, right! my name is Leana Bianca De Liryo, the first princess of the Liryo Kingdom. You brave heroes can just call me Princess Lea." Princess Lea said to the students in a polite manner.

"Ok Princess Lea, my name is Shigaraki Kana, the president of our class. I have a one question, can you answer it?" Shigaraki said to Princess Lea.

"Of course Shigaraki-sama." Princess Lea answered patiently.

"Is there a way to send us back to our world?" Shigaraki asked Princess Lea.

"I'm sorry to disappoint you brave heroes but, we don't know anything on how to send you back at your own world. But even so, we still asked you please stay first save this world from its end oh brave heroes! We will surely going to find a way to bring you back to your own world!" Princess Lea bowed again and plead the heroes to stay in their world.

Some of the students started to cry, specially the girls. The other students just comforted them, while the others can't stop fantasizing themselves as a hero, having an harem and many more.

After the students calm themselves, Princess Lea starts to lead them at the throne room of the castle.

Throne Room~

"Welcome to my Kingdom, brave heroes of the other world. I am King Mark Arthur De Liryo III, the king of this Liryo Kingdom." an old man that sits at the throne said.

"Brave heroes of the other world, this is Duke Markus Henry De Fillia, the duke of the House Fillia and my advisor. He will tell you the information you need about this world." the king introduced the Duke Fillia.

They looked at the middle-age man near the throne.

"Hello brave heroes, I'm Duke Markus Henry De Fillia, the duke of the House Fillia. I will tell you now the basic info you need for this world." the duke said, the he continued to talk.

"This world is called Dominilia, there are many races lived in here; humans, elves, dwarves, demi-humans, aquarians, dragonians, demons and many more. In the West Continent, we, the Human Race have 3 kingdoms, in the south, the Liryo Kingdom, which is the largest kingdom in the human race and where you all are summoned, now you're in the Capital of Liryo Kingdom. On the norhtwest of our kingdom is the Diamo Kingdom the second largest Kingdom, and lastly on the northeast is the Bridle Kingdom."

"In the South Continent, where the demons lives. They are the vile creatures of the darkness, they feast on humans, that's why we are at war with them. There are 7 demon lords, Demon Lord of Greed, Demon Lord of Envy, Demon Lord of Gluttony, Demon Lord of Pride, Demon Lord of Wrath, Demon Lord of Lust and finally the Demon Lord of Sloth."

"Currently, the 6 demon lords are already awakened, except for the Demon Lord of Sloth. We wish that in 5 years, you're all ready for the upcoming war, because it is said on the prophecy, that in 6 years, the Demon Lord of Sloth will awaken. So before it happens we wish you to kill the 6 demon lords first."

"In this 5 years, we will train you all brave heroes, to fight demons. After your 2 years training, we will let you join in the guild to build some experience at fighting real monsters. So now brave heroes, please open your status by saying 'stats' and it will appear in your front. Please tell us what is your job class, one by one." explained by Duke Fillia.