Chapter 14: Guest (2)

Aki's POV

"Ahem!" We were interrupted by a cough. I look at the tall man who was with Leona. Leona break away from the hug and glared at the tall man.

"Uhmm... May I know who you are?" I asked.

"Hello Aunt, I am Timus or you can just call me Tim, I am Leona's boyfriend." He shamelessly answered.

Leona blushed. "Who's my boyfriend, Hah?! You bastard! Don't mislead my mother!" Then Leona gave Tim a smack at his face.

"Ouch!" Tim rolled 5 meters away from the place where he was before.

"Pft— HAHAHA!" I can't control my laughter and started laughing.

"Mother! We weren't in that kind relationship, we're just acquaintance!" Leona anxiously tried to explain while her face was red in shame.

"Ok, ok, I believe you my dear. Oh right, come on enter the house and have some snacks, I'm going to change my clothes first." I said then enter with Leona.

Tim stands up from his place and patted the dust and fixed his crumpled clothes, then he enter the house treading behind Leona and I.

"Sit there and wait for me, I'm going to change my clothes, I'll be back." I pointed at the sofa with a table in front of it that has snacks and beverage on top of the table.

Then I ran upstairs to my room and change my gardening clothes into a simple clothes of just plain white t-shirt and brown shorts. After changing, I ran downstairs seeing Leona eating all the snacks by herself and not giving any to Tim.

"Leona, dear, please share some to Tim."

Leona shooked her head and said, "Don't wanna! This guy is a bad guys mother! Don't be mislead by his looks mother, he has a soft appearance but his heart is as cruel as a vulture!"

"Hey~ I'm not that cruel Leona." Tim contradict.

"Hmph!" Leona turned her face away from Tim.

"I'm sorry for her behavior Tim." I said.

"Oh, It's nothing Aunt." Tim answered.

"Mom! Don't apologize to him! And you, why are you calling my mom Aunt?!" Leona asked.

"Hey Leona, don't be rude to Tim." I said while smiling to Leona.

Leona turned stiff and meekly said, "Ok."

I turned to Tim and asked him "So... You're not here just to court my daughter right?"

"Yes, Crea asked me to get what you owe to her, so here I am." Tim answered.

"Mom, who's Crea?" Leona asked.

"She is the the Goddess of Creation." I answered.

Leona's cookie that was on her hand fell on the ground with her eyes widened in shocked. "WHAT?!"

I turned to Leona and explained, "Yes dear, I form a contract with the Goddess of Creation so that I can have abilities to make my own kingdom and manipulate all the magic elements. But that's come to an end now, I have to give what I owe to her now."