Chapter 2: Outside the castle walls

3rd Person's POV

After that he reads the notice he already falls asleep.

Morning~

"Uwaah~" Aki stretch his hand and legs before he gets up from the bed.

He walked to the bathroom to clean himself then walked to the closet and he takes off his pajama, then he wear a cream colored pants pair with a white shirt. Shortly after that, there was a knock on the door.

Knock knock~

"Matsuo-sama the breakfast is ready, please follow me to the dinning hall" said by a girl in the other side of the door.

"Yes! I'm coming!" Aki said, he open the door then followed the maid to the dinning hall.

Dinning hall~

Aki found an empty seat near Fujiwara Shina so he sit there, still looking down, not even looking at his classmates.

Then after a minute, the food was delivered by the maids and butlers. The students started to eat, some students are talking while eating, while some are just eating quietly like Aki.

Then Nagisaki Hiro started walking from his seat to Aki's seat, and he hooked his arm around Aki's shoulder. Aki was startled because of Nagisaki Hiro's arm.

"Hey! baby sitter!" Nagisaki said to Aki.

"He-hey Nagisaki-san"

"Good luck at raising babies out there! baby sitter~ hahaha!!!" Nagisaki deepened the word baby sitter to mock Aki, it's obvious but his other classmates just turned a blind eye to it.

"Thanks, Nagisaki-san." Aki said at Nagisaki with a smile then he lowered his head again and continued eating his food.

After Aki finished his food he was called to the throne room by the king.

Throne Room~

Aki saw the King and Duke Fillia in the throne room. He walked until he reached 7 meters away from the throne.

"Matsuo-sama your luggage are already in the carriage, you will now depart from here to the south of Liryo kingdom. It will take a week before you get to the orphanage there. Here's your money, spend them well." Duke Fillia said, then he handed a pouch that contains 100 small gold coins to Aki.

"The monetary system in this world is;
1 jils = 1 small copper coin
10 small copper coin = 1 medium copper coin
10 medium copper coin = 1 large copper coin
10 large copper coin = 1 small silver coin
10 small silver coin = 1 medium silver coin
10 medium silver coin = 1 large silver coin
10 large silver coin = 1 small gold coin
10 small gold coin = 1 medium gold coin
10 medium gold coin = 1 large gold coin
10 large gold coin = 1 platinum coin " Duke Fillia explained to Matsuo.

"Ohh, thank you so much for the money." Aki bowed and thanked the King and Duke Fillia.

"Now it's time for your departure, may you live well Matsuo-sama." the King said then smiled at Aki.

Aki followed the butler to his carriage. The carriage is drawn by a horse and a coach, it looks like a carriage of a noble but it was just painted in plain brown.

He looked at his back but he didn't see any of his classmates bidding him goodbyes. Once he entered the carriage and sat at the seats in there, the carriage starts to move.

He looks at the pouch then he activate his skill [Appraisal]

[Item: Coin Purse
Contains 100 small gold coins]