Chapter 18: Greatest Grandfather

Hiro's POV

After resting, Jin and I decided to go to the «appraisal pillar». Jin didn't have any clothes to wear except the patient's clothes so we just walked with Jin wearing the patient's clothes. On the way to the «appraisal pillar», Sister Kiana also came with us to guide us there.

We reached a door with sign that says ⟨Appraisal Room⟩. "I cannot enter this room together with you Nagisaki-sama, so I will take my leave now Nagisaki-sama." Sister Kiana bid goodbye and left us in front of the ⟨Appraisal Room⟩.

"Okay, bye Sister Kiana." Jin bid goodbye and I just nod at Sister Kiana.

We entered the ⟨Appraisal Room⟩, there, in the center of the room was a tall glowing pillar.

"Hello Hero-sama, what can I do for you today?" A nun was standing beside the pillar greeted us politely.

"I came here to see the status of my companion here." I said and pointed at Jin.

The nun looked at Jin and then smiled. "Okay Hero-sama, young man please come here and put your hands in the pillar." The nun said.

Jin walk towards the pillar and then he put his hands on the pillar. The pillar started to glow brighter. After a minute, the light coming from the pillar became dimmer and dimmer.

The nun besides the pillar started to write something in a piece of paper and then she gave it to me.

"Here's the result, Hero-sama."

"Thank you." I politely thanked her and took the result.

I took a look at the paper and read it.

---------[{Status}]---------
Name: Jin
Age: ???
Race: Beastmen (Snake Clan)
Job Class: Poison Master
Level: 38

HP: 190,000/190,000
MP: 332,500/332,500
STR: 4,750/4,750
DEF: 3,325/3,325
AGI: 7,125/7,125
INT: 6,650/6,650

Elements: [Wind Lv.6] [Wood Lv.4] [Dark Lv. 5]

Skills: [Cooking Lv.3] [Cleaning Lv.5] [Slash Lv.5] [Sewing Lv.7] [Alchemy Lv.7]

Unique Skills: [Poison Control Lv. 8]

Tittle: [???]
---------------------------------

Then Jin walked towards us to see his results too so ai handed it over to him. "What is the meaning of the question marks on Jin's age and tittle?" I asked.

"The pillar can't see through them, it means that his age is older than the pillar itself and I don't know the reason why his title are not shown." The nun calmly explained

I was shocked, "WHAT?! H-he's older that the pillar?! How old is the pillar by the way?"

"It was only built after the holy war between the humans and the the demons, maybe around a hundred years old now."

I sucked up air in shock, then I looked at Jin. "Am I going to call you now a great great great great great grandfather?" I said to Jin in a teasing tone.

Jin immediately turned red and he shyly said, "Tha-that's not it mast-brother, you can just call me Jin."

"Hmm... Then will you still call be brother even though you're older than me?" I asked him.

"Yes!" He answered.

"HAHAHA! Then one last thing Sister." I said and turned to the nun. "Will the information be sent to the king?" I asked.

"Don't worry Hero-sama, the information will stay in this room and will not be known to outsiders not even the Pope will know it. There is a rule of the church that says that the information given by the pillar will only be kept and will only be known to the owner of the information that was appraised by the pillar." The nun calmly explained.

"Okay, that was reassuring, we're going to take our leave now, bye! Let's go Jin!" I said and turned around to leave the room.

"Coming!" Jin said and run to catch up with me.

"Yes, goodbye Hero-sama, have a safe trip!" The nun waved goodbye.

We exited the appraisal room and went back to the room where Jin was cured of his injuries. After opening the room we saw Anna arranging some paper on her work desk.

Anna looked up to us and said, "Oh, you done looking at Jin's stats?"

"Yes, we're just here to say good bye now and I want to ask if you have other clothes for Jin?" I asked.

"Oh right! Kiana left some clothes for Jin while you guys are gone, see if Jin suit it well, if not just asked Kiana for other sizes." Anna said and pointed at the folded clothes in the bedside.

"Thank you doctor." Jin thanked Anna and walked to the bed and closed the hospital curtain to blocked the view inside the bed.

"Thank you too Anna."

"It's nothing. Its my work to heal someone as a doctor."

After Jin wore the clothes we decided to go to walk around the the town before going back to the castle.

When it started to become dark, we decided to go back to the castle. The coach of the carriage was first startled to see that the child that I brought suddenly became a man.

I just shrugged his impressions and entered the carriage with Jin. "Go back to the castle." I said and the carriage started to move back to the castle.

Once we're back to the castle, the maids, butlers and the soldiers that we have passed by are all looking at Jin.

Then we met Shion who was just strolling in the hall. She was shocked when she saw Jin. "Where's the kid you bought?! Did you sell him for this man?! How about the clothes I made for that boy?!" Shion angrily asked.

"Shion calm down, I didn't sell him. He was just transformed into this man now that he was healed from his injuries." I said and pointed at the grown Jin to calm Shion down.

"Oh... If what Hiro saying is true, then can you lift your shirt and show me your waist?" Shina asked Jin with a glowing eyes.

Jin was first creeped out with Shion showing such a perverted eyes but Jin still lifted his shirt to let Shion inspect it.

Shion saw the scales on Jin's waist. "Uhuh.. now that he grew he needed some new clothes so let's go to my room now." Shion smilingly said.

Jin was now really creeped out and looked at me with begging eyes to stop Shion from taking him away.

"Ok, Im'ma go and wait for Jin in the room." I said and left Jin to Shion.

Jin and ran away to her room. "NYAHAHAHAHA!!!" While laughing evilly.

"Hey Shion! Don't over do it okay?!" I said.

"Yes!~" Shion evilly said.

Then I heard Jin shouted, "Brother!" but I know what Shion's hobbies are, and that is making clothes for cosplay... and making boys wear girls clothes.

I was one of Shion's victim and she made me wear a maid clothes. That's why she have a nickname in our school; "The Laughing Witch of Clothes."

'Sorry for leaving you to Shion, Jin, I will just pray for you.' I said to myself as I wiped the small tear in my eye.