Chapter 13: Guest (1)

3rd person's POV

At a certain forest, there live a certain beast, which is the king of this certain forest, and it's name is Leona. She is the twin sister of Leon which is one of the 12 Zodiacs of the Demon Lord Sloth.

Leona is in her beast form and was sleeping on a huge flat rock, surrounded by small grasses, plants, rocks and some unknown flying sparks of dark blue light. The place where Leona was sleeping is at the clearing in the center of the forest. Then she suddenly opened her eyes and looked at the scenery around her.

"Where am I?" She asked herself

"Your in the Kion Forest." A man's voice suddenly answered.

"Who's there?!" She shouted vigilantly, standing up from her position and looking at the direction where the voice came from.

"It's me." Then a man came out behind the tree.

"Timus!!!" Leona shouted in shock and anger.

"Yep, it's me, how's your hibernation?" The man freindly asked.

"Oh yeah?! IT FEELS SO GOOD, THAT I WANT TO RIP YOU APART!" Leona sarcastically roared.

"Ok, ok, calm down, we can talk about it, ok?"

"CALM DOWN?! DO YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM DOWN AFTER TAKING ME AWAY FROM MY BROTHER, LET MY HOME GO DOWN IN ASHES AND PUTTING ME TO SLEEP FOR A HUNDRED F*CKING YEARS?! AND NOW YOUR PRISONING ME IN THIS D*MNED ARRAY! ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR F*CKING MIND?! HAH?!"

"Ok, ok, I know it's my fault, can you let me explain, please."

"Ok, I'm gonna give you a F*CKING chance to explain."

"So...the thing is, I just want to protect you-" Before Timus can finish what he was saying, he was cut off by Leona.

"I have my own strength, I am more powerful than that d*mn hypocrite king and his dogs. So WHY do I need your protection?!"

"It's because they have a secret card of their own."

"Oh~ what's the secret card, do that hypocrite king and his dogs want play poker with us and cheat by hiding a card?" Leona sarcastically said.

"Sigh~ the old king has the lover of your mother back then, and that lover is the crown prince of the Liryo Kingdom."

"It can't be... IRENZ?!"

"Yup, Irenz, the lover of your mother is the crown prince of that kingdom and his real name is Ziren Kiater De Liryo. At first, It's only a mission for him to make your mother to fall in love with him so that he can collect some information to take down your home. But after so many years, the fake love turned to real love, that's why Irenz or should I say the Crown Prince Ziren, stopped giving information to the Liryo Kingdom."

"Wait... HE IS A WHAT?!" Leona was shocked.

"Yeah, Irenz is the crown prince of that kindom. The King threatened Irenz that he (the king) will kill his (Irenz) beloved mother and was only given 3 days to think it through. Then Irenz told it to your mother, then your mother helped Irenz to rescue his mother by assigning the Assassination Squad to help Irenz, because your mother was busy with her managing her own kingdom.