Chapter 16: Body Change

Jin's POV

Minutes after, my master came out of the bathroom with clothes already on. I got up from my seat and left the room with him.

We walked and walked until we came out of the castle. Then at the front of the door is a carriage run by two horses and a coach. We entered the carriage.

"To the Lightius Church." Master said to the coach.

"Right away, sir Hero." The coach said.

The carriage started to move. Silence covered the insides of the carriage. I have nothing to do so I just watched the scenery from the window.

After a half-hour of rising the carriage, we are already in front of the Lightius Church. We got down from the carriage and entered the church.

"Hello Nagisaki-sama, what can I do for you." A nun in mid 20's with brown eyes, greeted and walked towards us.

"Oh, Sister Kiana, I want to check this little guy's status and please heal him too." Master said to the nun

The nun looked at me with the eyes of shock and then change to longing and then back to normal. She squatted in front of me and patted my head. "Hello little guy, what's your name?" She asked.

"Jin..." I answered

"Since Jin is a behave boy, I will give you this candy." She said and gave me a candy from her pocket.

"Thank...you...Sister...Kiana"

She stood up and gestured us to follow her. "Let's go to the church's clinic first so that we can heal Jin's wounds."

"Thank you Sister Kiana." Master thanked her.

"It's nothing, Nagisaki-sama. Follow me please." Sister Kiana said.

We followed Sister Kiana until we reached a big white door with a sign ⟨Clinic⟩ on top of it. We entered it and I saw people wearing a white coat running here and there to check patients.

"Come here Jin!" I heard Sister Kiana's voice and saw that she was already in front of a certain door with my Master.

"Coming!..." I run towards them and then we entered the room.

The room is just small that only fits 5 people in it with the bed table and chairs in. There is a woman in white clothes and a glasses sat in the back of the table.

"Sister Kiana, what can I do for you?" The woman asked.

"Dr. Halsien, this little guy here needs your healing." Sister Kiana said and she pushed me to the doctor.

The doctor stood up from her seat and walked towards the bed. "Sit here little guy." The doctor told me to lie down in the bed.

I looked at my master and he looked at me too and nodded. "Go on." He said

I did what the doctor told me and I lay down in the bed. The doctor looked at me from my head to toe. "Ok, let's start." She said and then she put her hands above my body. Her hands started to glow in color gold. 

"Oh god of light, Lightius, please hear my prayer and recover this mortals health. [God's Light]!" The doctor chanted.

Suddenly the glow in her hands started to glow brighter and brighter, the light transferred to me and covered me in its golden light.

It felt really warm just by being covered in this light, it felt like a person was hugging me. I felt longing about this feeling. Its like a warm embrace of that person...