Chapter 11: Slave (2)

Hiro's POV

Jin removed his clothes himself. His body was full of bruised and on his waist are dull green scales, some of the scales are ripped while some are bent or misplaced.

"Aren't those hurt?" I ask him while pointing at his scales.

"No... feel... numb." He said.

I rolled up my sleeves and started to pour some water to Jin.

"I... do... it... brother." Jin said while taking the water scooper on my hand.

"Ok, let me know if you need some help." I said as I gave the water scooper to him.

"Ok... brother."

Then I exits the bathroom. I decided to call Shimono Shion, her job class was a Tailorsmith. She is already level 19 and can take body measurements of a person just by looking at them.

I walked out of my room and found a maid to call Shion.

After 5 minutes, Jin was already done bathing. "Here, just wear my clothes first. My friend who was a tailor will come soon." I said then I passed him my t-shirt and a brief and my boxer because it has a rubber garter so it will cling to Jins waist.

The boxer didn't slipped in Jin's waist and it was covered by my shirt that reached his knees. Just a minute after Jin was finished dressing, Shion was already knocking at the door. I opened the door then she entered.

Shion sat at my bed then asked, "So what do you want with me?"

Pointing at Jin and said, "Make a clothes for him, I will pay you."

She looked at Jin that was sitting on the sofa after that she took a small notebook with a pen from her pockets and then started writing.

She raised her head and asked, "Where did you get this kid."

"I bought him from a slave merchant."

"Oh, is that so? I already got his sizes, How many sets do you want?"

"2 leather boots, 2 sets for sleeping, 3 sets for formal wear, 2 sets for training, 7 sets for casual wear, 4 sets for summer and winter wear and 3 sets for when we go outside."

She listed all of what I said and then kept the notebook in her pocket. "Ok! Got it, just take the clothes after the dinner tomorrow."

"Ok, thank you."

She stands from my bed and I walked with her out of the room. She bid goodbye and then she left.

I saw a maid and called her, "Just bring my dinner in my room and add another portion of meal in it. Oh one more thing, can you deliver some snacks into my room first?"

"Certainly, hero-sama." The maid bowed and then she left.

I entered the room and found Jin sleeping on the sofa in front of my bed. I carried him into my king sized bed and tucked him in with my blanket.

I've got nothing to do so I just read some books from the bookshelf in my room and sat on my bed beside Jin.

After a minute, the snacks came. I opened the door and let the maid place them in the table in front of the sofa.