Chapter 9: Diary

Shina's POV

...................
Succubus/Incubus feeds on the life force of their target, while Spirit Demons feeds on the soul energy of their target.

Succubus/Incubus have curve horns on their heads and had a demon tail with a heart shape tip. Succubus are females while Incubus are males.

Spirit Demons have elf ears, ash-grey colored eyes and have violet hair that has a dark blue at the ends of it.

Spirit Demons are born when a living being that has an unawakened elements had been tortured to death. Not all living beings has a unawakened elements.

These kinds of demon retained their previous memories and faces. They sometimes kill their murderers or just want to live again in peace.

The King of the Mepa Kingdom became a demon lord because he was a Spirit Demon and has a greater power suitable to be crowned a demon lord.

The Demon Lord of Sloth is a Spirit Demon, his ambition to be born again is uncertain, no one knows who or what happen to him before he died.

Some people said that he was caught by bandits and was played all day long because of him being a beautiful ger. Some people say that he was a spy that was tortured for information and many more.

The great grandfather of the present king of the Liryo Kingdom, King Malaryo Hino De Liryo, was the one who wage war to the Mepa Kingdom. The said cause of him waging a war at the Mepa Kingdom is because the said king of the Mepa Kingdom hypnotized all of his own subordinates and citizens to build the said Kingdom.

King Malaryo said that he just wants to save the hypnotized citizens of that cruel kingdom and that's why he waged a war. He said that he will find a way to remove the spell that hypnotized the Mepa Kingdom citizens. But until now, no one knew where the saved Mepa Kingdom citizens are.
...................

While I was collecting the information about the Demon Lord of Sloth/the king of Mepa Kingdom, suddenly the words magically jumbled by themselves. I was shocked at this scene, after a minute the words stopped from jumbling and a new words were written.

...................
If you're reading this book, it means that you are an other worlder.

Welcome to our world, Dominilia, I'm the author of this book, you can say that this was my diary.

My name is Lara, I'm one of the Zodiacs, the Libra. We zodiacs are the children of the Demon Lord of Sloth. We zodiacs are from a different race, some of us are abandoned when we were a baby, some of us were slaved, and some of us were used to lived in the slums.

As you can tell, this is not a history book. This is a diary I wrote since 7 years old of age, this black colored history book form was just an illusion to trick the people of this world.

Only the other worlders are the one that can open the true form of this diary, just drop your blood into this book and it will comeback to it's true form.

This diary will tell you the truth behind the rise of the Mepa Kingdom, the war with the demons, and the true identity of the Demon Lord of Sloth.