my love, my love

todays outfit 😻

Today was a new week of school, and the fact that my friends were kidding about leaving

Today was a new week of school, and the fact that my friends were kidding about leaving.. It shook me. But today was the day we were going to practice for a theatre play. The drama, I hope we're doing some weird shit.

"Y/N! Wait!" I hear, voice coming from Amber. "Hi, Y/N!" She says, hugging me. "What do people have with hugging me?" I question. "You're simply the ideal person to hug!" She sighs, before looking at the sky. "It's almost Summer.. I hope it'll be Winter soon.." Amber mutters, taking a deep breath. "Whatever you say, Amber." I say, knowing that Autumn will be painful than ever. It's practically exam season.

"We should hurry, though.. Class might start soon and we'll be late." I finish, before unwrapping Amber's arms around me, and quickly speeding up my pace towards the school. Amber quickly runs and is faster than anything I could've ever seen in my entire life. "C'mon! I'll race you there!" She says, before I press my hand on her mouth and shaking my head. She pouts and continues walking with me.

We shortly arrived at school, and since we were in the same class, we both started with Physics. I quickly head to my locker to grab my books, and skip over to classroom 116. Miss Katheryne was giving classes again. I took my usual seat in front of Childe, and started to open my book. I silently groan and glance at Kaeya. His self-esteem was higher than Dragonspine. I wonder if he dislikes grape juice. "And, this is pretty much how fluid dynamics work.. Any questions?" Katheryne asked. "No ma'am." Jean said, closing her books.

The bell rang and we all headed outside. I quickly grab the script for the play, and I caught Childe's eye. "Hi, Childe!" I say, with a smile as his response. "How about a part two of that sleepover, but this time we both invite a friend over?" He asks, that smile never disappearing from his face. "Why not?" I say, looking at the hallway straightly after. Childe pats my hair. "We should go now." He says, motioning me to walk with him to the theatre room.

As soon as I walked in with Childe, a green-haired man with a snake around his neck greeted me. "Y/N! It's so nice to see you again." His name was Baizhu, and my parents and him knew him well. "Hi, Baizhu!" I say, smiling. "It's so good to see you again, but who's this?" He asks, glancing at Childe. "This is Childe, he's one of my best friends." I say, smiling. Childe grins.

"Alright everyone, take your seats as we will discuss about the play and the roles." Baizhu says, before standing in front of a bunch of chairs. "Alright, you, what's your name?" He says, pointing at Kaeya. "Joe." He said. "Alright, last name?" Baizhu says, writing it down. "Mama." He continues, trying to hold in his laughter. "Okay, Joe Mama, You?" Baizhu said, pointing towards Kaeya's brother, Diluc. "He's Seg, last name Sy." I say, gasping for air. Diluc glares at me but quickly mutters something, and smiled briefly.

"Alright, we're going to play a modern one, named Gardens of Etheria." Baizhu says, handing out scripts with names on them. I got one with the name 'Nanami' on it. I place my chin on Childe's shoulder and look over to his. 'Keiji' was written over his. I get up and look at Jean's script, it had 'Nao' on hers. "I've always found Nao a pretty name. Is this fate?" Lisa asks Jean, smiling. Jean sighs and pushes her a bit back, out of the aura. Lisa pouts a bit. Zhongli was reading through his script, so I walked over to him.

"Hey, who are you playing?" I say, smiling. "Someone named Amari, he's a bit relatable I guess." He says, looking up from the script. "So he forgets his wallet?" I ask, looking at him. Zhongli quickly flushed and looks away, but I gently grab his chin. He looked embarrassed. (smt like this ty toko 😻😻)

(everyone stan thatonegothrat  for liking cheese)

"Y/N.. You're making me look like a fool.." He mutters. I grin and let go of his face. "You're adorable to mess around with." I say, smiling. Zhongli looks away and quickly grabs the script. He buries his face in it, and quickly tries to forget about it.

I felt someone creep up to me from behind, and it were Xiao. We had rarely talked, and we never really saw eachother. "Hi, Y/N." He said. I nodded slightly, and hoped he hadn't seen Zhongli. Zhongli was still a mess up in there with his script. Xiao was best friends with Zhongli, and would most likely kill for him. "It was nice greeting you, Y/N." Xiao said, before walking to Zhongli. 

Knowing I would be in trouble, skipped over to Hu Tao. She was peacefully reading her script. "Hi Hu Tao! Which role are you playing?" I ask her, smiling. The girl turned around and smiled back. "Her name is Meika." Hu Tao said, hugging the script. "After reading the script, I'm feeling really tied to that girl.. She's so emotional." Hu Tao finishes, silently sobbing. "You sure are emotional. Perhaps you are Meika?" I say, smiling smugly. "Y/N! Focus! You're letting everyone go off track." Baizhu says. "Sorry!" 

"Jeez, this script is tough.." I sigh, looking at it. "Are you a damsel in distress?" Childe asked. "Oh, Keiji! Save me from the all-so-mighty script!" I plead. "Do not fear, my dear Nanami, I shall release you from the bounds this script has placed you in!" He says, reaching out his hand to me. I gracefully take it, and he pulls me into his embrace. "You saved me! However could I repay you!" I cry, still in his embrace. "My dearest Nanami, I've fallen in love with you ever since we met, I've seen you in the towers of that script, locked away and sealed for eternity, my heart fluttered during the meeting, thus I shall beg for your hand and live right beside me!" Childe said, trying to hold his laughter. "Oh, Keiji! How could I ever decline?" I say, 'lovestruck'. Dramatically, we leaned in. Right when our lips were about to touch, we both pulled back and became a laughing mess.

"Pffft- I did not expact that to land so well-" I wheeze out, laughing. Baizhu stared at us in shock. "That was the most.. Dramatic thing I've ever seen." He mutters. "Ah- Anyways class, lets get started!" Baizhu announces.

(trust me, me simping for childe is like an illness. it's painful)