cayo perico heist

"Y/N- It's a library, lower your voice!" Lisa hisses under her breath, looking around. "Aww, but I just want to scare people to death!" You reply, catching the eyes of a familiar brunette. "Did someone say death?" Hu Tao said, pushing some books away to fit her head in the shelves.

"HU TAO YES LETS GO-" You whisper-yell, taking her hand and running to the bookshelf the closest to the reception.

"Okay, here's the thing, Nobody has to be around, then we can go to the reception, and steal the microphone. We can do whatever we want with it." You explain, earning a nod from her. The two of you stare at the reception, waiting for the right moment.

"Now!" Hu Tao excitedly says, grabbing your hand and rushing you over. She grabs the microphone, which emits a sound. "Hi everyone! My name is uhh.. Katheryne! And I want you, to uhh.. Buy my coffins!" She said, holding her laughter in. Lumine quickly runs over, and bursts out in laughter.

Paimon quickly managed to find herself at the scene, and tugs on Lumine's hand. "Don't worry, they're.. Joking?" Lumine said reassuringly, smiling awkwardly.

"Give me that- Hello everyone of Mondstadt! My name is Y/N and I came here to make an announcement. My friend Kaeya here is an absolute addict towards wine while he's underaged, you hear me? Underaged! Yet I believe in grape juice supremacy!" You yell, earning the glare of a familiar redhead, which stood next to the shelf with the Economics books.

He mumbled something to himself, before continuing his search. "Oh and- This is sponsored by gfuel!"

(Reminder: don't sue me i dont own gfuel 🤠)

"Miss Y/N! What in the archons are you doing?!" Said an angry voice, loud enough to break a window. "Letting everyone know what's going on, of course!" You say, smiling.

The woman reached out her hand to slap you, but our favorite brunette stopped her. "Sorry, she's off limits. Would you like a coffin instead? On the house, you can sleep in it forever too!" Hu Tao laughs, looking at the woman.

She grumbles, and leaves. "BWHAHAHAHAHAHA- Oof!" Was the familiar voice of Lumine, before getting scolded by her twin brother.

"Lumine, we're in a bookstore, not a stand-up show." He said, glaring. "DILUC KINNIE-" Klee yells, before getting shut up by yours truly. "Klee, don't join them." Diluc mumbles, causing her to smile. "What about it? I don't even know what kinning means!" She said, laughing. "It probably means something nice, so there's no need to worry!" She finishes, before running towards an angry couple, bombarding them.

"Hey! Take the microphone with you, I can buy alcohol with it if we sell it." Venti said, looking up from his book about wines.

"Aye aye!" You say, grabbing the microphone.

The alarm went off.

"RUN BITCHES RUN-" Hu Tao yells, grabbing your hand and running out. The gang follows. "GET IN, GET IN-" Kaeya says, jumping in his yeeyee truck, behind the steering wheel. (like the ones with a uhh thing on the back which has no roof) Hu Tao hops in the back, followed by you, and Lumine with Paimon. Aether shortly joined after, followed by Lisa. And of course, Diluc was fighting with some guards, but ran towards the trucker and got in the seat next to Kaeya. Venti lazily got in the trucker. Before they could drive off, Lumine hopped out of the trucker, and pulled off the licsence plates before hopping back in.

"COVER THE PLATES-" Aether said, finally taking note of the situation. "Already gone!" Lumine smiles, holding the two liscence plates. "Okay, lets go, our place!" Kaeya said, hitting the gas.

Shortly after you guys drove away from the local library, Venti was holding the microphone. "I wonder if this is long ranged." He said, looking at it. "Even if it is, we'd have to modify it so it can't be traced." Lisa said, mumbling.

"Wait.. You guys." Hu Tao said, with a frightening look on her face. "What is it?" Diluc said, annoyed.

"We forgot Klee."

(yes, prison break time)