ecoute chérie

Ever since you all busted Klee out of jail, you were returning to your original lives at school, you wore the usual uniform, knowing that you'd have to run the pacer test today.

Diluc was walking next to you, since you've forced him to walk with you. "Y/N, why are you still keeping up with me?" He sighs, looking at you. "Ah.. I just enjoy spending time with you!" You reply, before getting lifted up, and on someone's back.

That someone was named Kaeya. "Hi, Y/N! What about me? Do you enjoy spending time with me too?" Kaeya asks, getting an eyeroll from his brother. "Of course I do, but since you two are siblings, I refuse to answer the question with who I enjoy spending the most time." Kaeya pouts at your words, and puts you down.

"That hurt my feelings, Y/N! Thou shalt pay for thee actions that thou has done!" Kaeya dramatically says, before getting pushed away by his brother Diluc. Diluc glares at him, and quickly moved on. "Master of violence.." You sigh, before quickly walking to the dressing room.

"Y/N!" Keqing exclaims, hugging you once you stepped in. "Woah there, hugs appreciated but the door is still open and we-" You started, before getting hugged by every female in the room, which caused the not locked door to open, and everyone falls into the hallway.

"Worth it!" Hu Tao yells, raising her fist in the air, giggling. "I retreat.. That was a bad idea.." Beidou mutters.

"Pffft- This was dumb and amazing!" Lumine laughs, before Childe peeks his head out of the male's dressing room, and looks at the pile of women.

"Good god girl, get out!" He yells towards you, before going back in the dressing room.

"Umph.. Get up everyone! We have a pacer test waiting for us!" Jean complains, before getting up, and walking back in. "We should do that again sometime.." Ningguang mutters, following behind Jean.

After you got dressed in your gym outfit, which existed out of a tight black pair of pants, and a casual f/c hoodie, and a nice pair of shoes. Hu Tao violently sobs behind you. "I don't want to die.. Not yet!" She whines.

Zhongli stiffles a laugh, and briefly smiles while looking from his shoes, to Hu Tao. "You always let me think you're my younger sister." He comments, looking at her. "Hmph! I might remind you of one, but you shouldn't say that now!" Hu Tao pouts.

"Y/N!" Childe waves you over, a smile plastered on his face. "What makes you so excited?" You curiously ask. "Running. It's practicing for funning from the cops. Ever since yester-" You stand on your toes, and mute him with your hand. "Don't let the others know that aren't involved!" You scolded, sounding like a Discord moderator.

Childe closes his eyes, and nods. You remove your hand from his mouth. He proceeds to lift you up, and run towards the field. "Put me down- Put me down! Not again!" You sob. Childe laughs, and just when you arrived at the field, he puts you down. "Uber at your service!" (dont copyright strike me babgörl)

"That wasn't funny! What if we fell?" You scold again, glaring at him. "We won't, don't be like Jean, Y/N!~" He replies, earning a death glare from Jean.

"Everyone, line up!" Stanley said, (the guy from the adventurers guild) You did as he asked, with the ginger next to you.

"The fitness gram pacer test is a multi-stage aerobic capacity test that progresslively gets more difficult as it continues, you got that?" Stanley said, looking at the group for raised hands or questions.

"The test will begin in 30 seconds, and you've all lined up. I'm finally proud of you, class 2A!" Hu Tao giggles a bit, and is shut up by Zhongli again. Stanley ignores it, and continues.

"A single lap should be completed once you hear this signal," He pauses, and you could hear a beep. He continues again. "Remember to run in a straight line, and as long as possible. The second you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. Now line up, because we're starting!" You all got ready to run.

You could hear the signal, and started to walk over to the other side. Childe pats your head, and grins. Something inside of you told you that this isn't going to be fun.

Ten rounds passed, and you kept going. To your surprise, Diluc, Childe, Jean, Beidou and Hu Tao were keeping up. "Keep it up, N/N!" Childe said reassuringly, before the signal goes off again.

It was now the thirtieth lap. Hu Tao quit at this lap, saying she was happy with her result. Kaeya did everything he could to annoy Diluc from the sidelines. To your surprise, Beidou gave up, and Jean was still going. "C'mon, we can do this, Y/N!" Jean pants, getting ready for the next lap.

It was the sixty-ninth lap now, and your legs were acting up. Just when you were almost at seventy, you collapsed on the floor. You were a panting mess, and Ningguang walks over, and helps you get up, not minding the situation around her. "You did well. Be proud, Y/N." She said, comforting. You nod and smile. "Thank you, Ningguang."

Childe was surprisingly good at this, yet you weren't surprised. "Pretend as if you're running for the cops.." You mutter to yourself, while Ningguang helps you walk over to the bench.

The audio stops, and Childe runs towards you. He wipes his sweat away, and takes the seat next to you. "Glad you didn't go to prison." You sarcastically comment. He snorts, and laughs.

"Okay, lets go to prison then." He said, looking at you. You nod, knowing what he meant. He was going to stay over again, and you were usually fine with him coming and going to your house.

Aside from that one time when it was 2 AM, and he was knocking on your door.

Venti ran in, and pales at the sight of the track.

"Oh dear gods, what did I do to deserve this..?"