i'll be yours; you'll be mine

(6k)

"Okay, ever since Klee is in jail Diluc has never been this emotional." Jean said, silently sipping her tea.

"I must say that we should dare to rescue the gremlin from the oh-so-mighty hammer of doom, but.." Fischl mumbles, looking at the whiteboard. "We may get recognized, we're high school students for fucks sake!" Childe groans, looking at the ceiling.

"I must say, this is a wicked idea, but we cannot let one of us be locked up in jail." Zhongli stated, adjusting his tie. "I agree with Zhongli." You say, earning a nod from Ganyu.

"But it must be smarter if we don't let the people go that were in the library at the time, unless somebody favors you or if you're simply a madlad." Lisa politely mentioned, looking at her nails.

"We can do it though, just as we planned!" Mona cheered. "Keep the spirits for when we're there, we're going to need it." Xiao grumbles, before grabbing his coat. "Ningguang, Beidou, you guys coming?" You ask, with a questioning look on your face.

"Beidou should, I'll stay behind with the others and assist you." Ningguang said, getting up to sit behind the computer.

"Y/N." Albedo said, looking over at you.

"It's time, isn't it?" You ask, looking at him.

"Yup."

Shortly after taking Kaeya's trucker again, who was the escape driver. Diluc was the main attacker for this situation. Amber was scouting the police station. "Alright! You're clear and ready to go! Pick me up at sign 420. Oh and, in the janitor's closet, I let someone put in a wig or two and some uniforms. Now, catch me outside!" She said, via the phone, hanging up and packing her stuff.

"Alright, Y/N, you're up." Diluc said, looking at the two officers outside. "Aye, Aye!" You say, walking towards the guards. "Hii! Are you interested in buying our towels?" You ask them, smiling.

They look at you as if you've went insane.
"Uhh.. No we're fine?" One of them said, looking at you. "Oh.. That's a shame! You guys can get two, one each, for free! On the house!" You said, winking at them. "H-" Albedo and Childe knocked them out, using one of those sleeping medications in a towel. (idk what its called)

"Jeaaaan! Cmon you gotta be with us!" Hu Tao pouts, looking at her. "You guys must be insane to think I'm going to help you bust Klee out of jail. We're high school students!" Jean said reasonably, crossing her arms. "Jean has a point, but-" Lisa started, before getting interrupted by an explosion coming from the station. "Uhh.. Not us." Albedo said, looking inside. "Well then, lets go!" You say, running inside.

You were running down the stairs, and that's when you found your target. Diluc ran around the cells and found Klee, and kicked the jail door open. She ran out towards you.

"Y/N, I got out of jail! Now lets go!" Klee laughed, running back up. "Okay, everyone, go to the escape vehicle!" You yell on the top of your lungs, taking Klee on your shoulders and running back up by using the stairs.

"Go, go, go!" Klee smiled, raising her fists in the air once you got outside. Diluc shortly followed behind you, who took Klee from you, and got in the seat next to Kaeya. "There they are, get them!" The police officer said, pointing towards you and the others. "Go!" You yell, as Zhongli stuck out his hand from the trucker. You quickly sprint after, and take it.

"LETS GOOOO" Childe yells victoriously, when the gang lost the cops. "That sure was one hell of an adventure for us high schoolers." Lisa laughed, wiping away her sweat. "However, the towels were an amazing addition! Thank you Albedo, and Childe!" You say, smiling. Albedo just raised his thumb, and Childe smiled at you.

"Though, we're never doing that, ever again." Zhongli sighed, closing his eyes. "Indeed, but I'm going to remember it!" You laugh, watching the sun slowly go down.

(dont worry your schooldays are coming back)

(soon)