discontinued

hi everyone, sophia here!

im really sorry to say that regardless of trying to come back to this story, i unfortunately have to discontinue this and my other book.

writing is something i still enjoy, yet i just dont have the time for this. i started writing these two books at the age of 13, and i'm 15 now. i really enjoyed the memories i made while writing it. back in my second year, i had a lot of free time. i was writing almost everyday n i had a lot of fun with it. i've met amazing people along the way and im very grateful for that. ill probably upload the drafts i made when i still tried to come back, but i will no longer upload or post.

ive also grown out of my genshin impact phase, so im kind of embarrassed whenever my friends find this book 😭😭 but, i do take the time to sometimes play with my friends, (uid will be down below) and i'd be happy to meet new people along the way!

if you do wish to contact me though, here are my socials!

ig: yaociel
snap: hnyverse
spotify: https://open.spotify.com/user/4emrjhttfez1okfqnomal6f8y?si=H4zKSzqOR9Wnf7AQL0WeMg (frcsture)
uid: 705172450 (eu, ar 56)
(or you could just message me here but ill probably respond after two months HAHA)

so, if you do ever read this, thank you for reading my book, and hopefully, i do come back one day!

(ONESHOTS CAN STILL BE REQUESTED VIA DC: yaociel#3242)

🎉 You've finished reading 𝙂𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙜𝙤𝙙 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡, 𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙤𝙪𝙩!; genshin impact 🎉