lets get physical

Waking up on your roof, you felt the cold air on your skin. Yet, you felt something around you. You slightly turned, to find out that Zhongli wrapped his arm around your waist. You slightly turned around, before your eyes land on Zhongli. He was peacefully asleep, and looked like he was enjoying his time asleep. The air was chilly, and you could see Zhongli's breath once he exhaled.

You decided to wake him up, knowing the weather was too cold to stay outdoors. "Zhongli.. Wake up. It's cold outside.." You'd mutter, lightly shaking his shoulder. "Mm.." Was the only thing he replied with. Slowly, opening his eyes, he'd look at you. "Ah, sorry.." Zhongli would say, releasing you from his embrace. "It's getting cold, you want to get back inside?" You'd say, getting up.

"Of course, I don't mind.." He'd mumble, gathering his stuff again. You could tell he was tired.

When the both of you got in your attic again, you'd look around for Hu Tao and Xiao. The silence was killing you. They weren't there anymore. Placing your stuff in the corner of the room, you quickly made your way downstairs. Slowly, you'd smell burnt food, and the sounds of crashing.

Now, you're standing in the kitchen. Watching Xiao and Hu Tao play Overcooked in real life. "XIAOOO THE EGGS ARE BURNT!!" Hu Tao screamed, dropping her utensils. "I.. I can't cook..." He'd mumble, watching his creation silently burn in the frying pan.

Standing there in shock, you watched it happen. "You guys, can you clean this up? I'll make breakfast.." You'd say, looking at the mess they made. "Oh.. Okay!" Hu Tao cheered, quickly grabbing the closest pans and utensils, putting them in their rightful place.

Xiao scraped the egg off of the pan, into the garbage can. (that rhymed. xiangling is quaking rn) He proceeded to wash the frying pan. You simply walked over to him, and grabbed his hand, causing him to drop the frying pan in the sink. "I'll do it. You can sit down and watch." You'd say, smiling. Xiao silently nodded, as you released his hand from your grasp. He sat down at the table with Zhongli and Hu Tao, chatting away.

Silently cooking some eggs on toast for your guests, you'd sigh, looking how the eggs were cooking. Using a solid turner to pick up the eggs you made, putting them on a spare plate. Putting the pan away in the sink, you grabbed some cookie cutters. Simply pushing the cookie cutter on the egg, you suddenly had a flower shaped egg. It's like magic!

Preparing the plates for your friends' breakfast, you tried to make the best presentation for them. You could tell that Xiao was watching your every movement.

"Breakfast is ready!" You cheered, placing the plates on the table. (how do you hold three plates at once..) "You forgot the utensils." Zhongli said, smiling towards you. Flushing red from embarrassment in an instant, you rushed towards the kitchen.

You went to one of your drawers in the kitcjen, and grabbed a handful of utensils, before rushing back to the table. "Y/N, this tastes awesome!" Hu Tao gasps, quickly taking more bites. "She's.. Right. Your cooking is amazing." Xiao mutters, it looked shy, but it had meaning to it. "This reminds me of my childhood.. Where are those that share the same memory? I haven't spoken to them in a while." Zhongli said, wiping his mouth.

You looked across the table, and sighed happily. They enjoyed your food, and your presence. You felt good from it. "You guys?" You say, gaining their attention. "Yes, Y/N?" Zhongli asks, turning to you.

"Thank you.. For everything."

(HEYYYY IM BACK AND IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING FOR A WHILE :( school has been so busy now that i'm in my third year ((high school)) and with covid running and trampling all over me, i just couldn't get myself to write. i was so busy on finding my friends and distractions that i completely forgot about posting and updating. i promise that you're gonna get notifications more often! now, off i go!)